Sneeze Fetish Forum

murphy dee

Even since "getting older" (lol) I find that I'm a lot slower to really get into video games the way I used to. But when I do, I latch on and obsess on them and play them ragged. I was like that with Dishonored and the entire Uncharted series (which I played through in about 3 days) and now I'm like that with Fire Emblem: Awakening, which is a title for the Nintendo 3DS. It's a strategy-RPG which I'm usually not into at ALL but it's actually way easier than others I've played and all the characters are so cute and fun and you can marry them to each other and stuff and it's just incredibly enjoyable.

It's also fairly fetishy, too. tonguesmiley.gif My boyfriend actually told me it was, which is why I picked it up after he was finished playing. And he wasn't lying.

There's a character named Brady who's very much like Kanji from Persona 4 - a thuggish-looking type with a heart of gold. He's very sensitive. He's also physically frail and gets injured and sick a lot, which is funny because he's a priest so he's supposed to be a healer. During a conversation with Lucina, another playable character, she's trying to get him to take better care of himself when she notices that he's got a cold. He even sneezes (not voiced, but spelled phonetically!) twice. biggrin.png There's another conversation Brady has with Yarne, who is a really adorable bunny-person, where Yarne is crying and Brady offers him his handkerchief. Yarne blows his nose and Brady's like "what dude blows his nose in another dude's handkerchief??" Haha. Brady also does a bunch of sniffling and crying himself because he's such a sappy cutie. I married my character to him. blush.png (And yeah, this is a game where you can customize a character.)

I also remember a conversation between Yarne and Inigo where Inigo falls into a hot springs and gets a chill and sneezes once. And Yarne is great because he's the last of his kind so he's paranoid of dying. He hates to fight in battles and he's a total hypochondriac.

Also lots and lots of people cry, guys and gals (if you're into that, which I kinda am heh heh). Lots of sniffling and weeping and sobbing, mostly for comedic effect. I remember one of the girls (I wanna say Olivia or Sumia) crying and one of the guys offers her a handkerchief. Pretty cute.

I haven't unlocked all the conversations yet (there's like 50 playable characters and they're all charming and wonderful) so there might even be more sneezing I'm not aware of yet!

Ooh, I'll definitely check this out. Thanks for the nice find!

OH MAI GOD I'M SO HAPPY SOMEONE ON HERE LOVES THIS GAME TOO!!!! Waifu Emblem XD

OH MAI GOD I'M SO HAPPY SOMEONE ON HERE LOVES THIS GAME TOO!!!! Waifu Emblem XD

YES I AM COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY OBSESSED

I have over 115 hours in this game and that's just on one playthrough and I'm not even FINISHED YET because I'm trying to unlock most of the conversations (though I'm saving some of them for my next playthrough so I have stuff to look forward to). I just...*sobs*...I love this game.

I married Brady on my first playthrough and Henry on my second. I'm thinking for my third I might marry Yarne or Libra (or maybe even Chrom). :D

Henry's confession is so great!! XD And the story is very interesting if you marry Chrom and become Lucina's mother btw~ ;D

I definitely wanna do a playthrough where I marry Chrom. :D He's such a dork. Plus I'm sure Lucina and Morgan would make interesting siblings.

Oh oh! And I found another fetishy support conversation! Frederick and Tharja.

Frederick tries to get Tharja to come to training sessions, but she's of course very stubborn and crafty and keeps trying to get out of it. There's a scene where Frederick approaches her in the evening and informs her that he was waiting around for her to show up all day, and it's been chilly outside and he thinks he's caught a cold (and he even sniffles a few times, oh my heart melted). Tharja says she put a cold curse on him and he seems pretty angry about the whole thing, but then suddenly he lets out one huge sneeze ("AAAAACHHOOOO!") and then appears to be all better! He tells Tharja that he's in such good shape that all he needs is a single sneeze to get over a cold. Tharja's just like "...that doesn't even make sense." Frederick leaves, and Tharja reveals that she hadn't actually cursed him at all, his cold was real, and she's baffled that he should shake it so easily. REALLY CUTE SCENE. :blush:

Awwwwwww~ Fredrick's such a...I don't even know, he's just so funny!! But, Fredrick and Tharja? Really, I could NOT see that XD But I guess that's the fun thing about Waifu Emblem~ lol

Archived