Sneeze Fetish Forum

Key of Awesome "Winter Girls" video

zneeze

I just found my new favorite song.

From the good people who brought you the "Someone Like You" Adele parody with the Adele actress spray-sneezing, here comes something much more attractive (and way funnier). The section of the song most useful for fetish purposes is from 0:34-0:53, concerning both the lyrics and the images, culminating in a fake sneeze from the stunning Lauren Francesca. 1:55-2:00 is also particularly fine.

There's something for everyone in this video - multiple shots of the two gorgeous girls nose blowing, reddish noses, teary eyes, and pretty damn funny lyrics throughout. I never thought song lyrics could relate to me like this. wink.pnglaughing.gif

(I'm surprised we didn't find this sooner. This was from January 2011, while the "Someone Like You" parody was from October 2011.)

Are they making fun of us? In a way. Indirectly. I think it's more making fun of how everyone tends to like warmer weather, and warmer weather is more connected to attractiveness, skin, beach parties and the like. I like it so much that I'd recommend it to non-fetishists for some of the humor.

Sorry for the essay, I just had so much to say about this darn video and I miss writing papers for school.

Archived