Sneeze Fetish Forum

Traci Bingham (f) new one I think

name999

Can someone please try and check these short vids from the same live feed for more sneezes. Not viewable in my area

(in the video before this, at the end she looked like she might be about to sneeze)

At least there was nobody singing over her sneezes this time.

I was sad enough to watch these, so yeah no sneezing, but she mentions coughing and sneezing at about 7 minutes in this one.

You should get ProxMate or something, dude. Free add on for Firefox/Chrome that removes country restrictions on videos. And if you use Internet Explorer, well...why? :P

I was sad enough to watch these, so yeah no sneezing, but she mentions coughing and sneezing at about 7 minutes in this one.

You should get ProxMate or something, dude. Free add on for Firefox/Chrome that removes country restrictions on videos. And if you use Internet Explorer, well...why? tonguesmiley.gif

If you're feeling sad enough you can try these 2 as well:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

She is certainly a divinely sneezy girl. Can it really be 6 years ago that I remember watching that first one live in the middle of the night? .Back when BB was still worth watching. For some reason that excellent sneeze at 4.4o odd was never picked up on this forum, and has anyone noticed that that was the second of a pair, the first one being around 4.10, but for some reason with the sound muted.

Archived