Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mixed up dreams

Scarlett

I've been so fed up lately and stressed about various things, that I think it all came out last night in one or two kind of overlapping weird dreams with sneezing in :( The first one was about my husband, he actually has a sneezy cold but I am so pissed off with him at the moment due to the drinking thing that I dont want to be anywhere near him - and that pisses me off even more as it means I am missing out :laugh: Anyway, the dream was clear but kind of muddled. I was expecting a baby in about 2 days, and he had this cold and i wanted him to have it quickly so I could enjoy it before the baby came. Then something came up about him being allergic to the odours of this vegetable ( red cabbage? something odd!) And we thought it might get all his cold out faster or something :innocent: But he couldn't remember quite how it worked so I went through this whole rigmarole about cutting it exactly in half, then one half was presented raw, and the other I had to boil to see if it was the fumes that set him off :laugh: But other than that I can't remember any more. Then it kind of progressed to being about me sneezing. And I really don't understand what I was doing or why, but I was kind of laying in bed practising doing fake sneezes for a wav! :innocent: They were kind of good, too, better stifles than I can ever manage in real life :laugh: Wasn't long before i woke up...............and then got worried that I was actually making half asleep sneeze noises out loud while I was dreaming :innocent::yes:

Lol...Sleeping sneeze noises aren't so bad :( Very cute subconscious obs Perdita :innocent: . I'll have to look up the meaning of red cabbage in dreams for you :yes:

Archived