Sneeze Fetish Forum

Notification Settings for Blogs

Shay

Is there a way to set up notifications for when people post comments on blog entries that I post? I tried looking in the notification settings and all I could find was an option to be notified of new entries on blogs that I follow. I sense that if the option isn't there on the settings menu, then it probably doesn't exist, but I figured that it didn't hurt to ask.

If this option doesn't exist I hope it can be implemented in the future because I'd like to not have to constantly check my blog to see if I got any new comments.

Edit: Something else I'm curious about... Why does it always say that all blog entries have 0 views when I know for a fact that some blog entries much have gotten views due to having comments on them?

Ok I seem to have gotten an email notification for my last blog comment, but I'm not sure if the issue is resolved as of yet. The person that left the comment was a Moderator and the comment went through without the need for approval despite the fact that I have it set to approve comments. I guess I don't have a problem with Moderators being exempt from blog comment approval but I'm wondering if the other comments that need approval are preventing me from getting email notifications. In any case I'd think I'd still get a notification letting me know there were comments that needed approval.

I'll just have to wait and see what happens with any additional comments from non-moderators at this point.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I failed to get a notification email for the last blog comment I received which was from a non-moderator. Hope someone knows how to fix this as it's not always easy for me to remember to check my blog for new comments.

Archived