Sneeze Fetish Forum

Creepy places youve lived at?

Vendetta

anyone here ever live in a house that was creepy for whatever reason, or found out something really weird about the property?

i know i did. we used to live in a decent sized trailer until i was about 4 years old, it was way out in the boonies...middle of the woods, closest neighbors about a mile down the road, train tracks in back of house not too far away...the whole house shook whenever a train went by lol. but thats not whats creepy about this place, we didnt even know of this until after we moved; my parents were reading the paper one day, and apparently the cops found a body that was buried under the train tracks that were in back of our old house, it was there the whole time we were living there and didnt even know it. its really freaky to think about it...because someone must have killed that person and buried them there...what if that happened WHILE we were there?? im surprised we didnt get ghosts around there..just weird..

anyone else here have anything creepy going on with their houses? hope im not the only one :P

LOL that's creepy as hell. I've always been scared of this one room at my childhood home because when I was little I used to hear voices. Now that I'm older I realize it was probably due to the fact that I had millions of toys in that room and a lot of them made noises, talked, etc. It still gives me an eerie feeling though and I don't know why. Maybe I'll find out there's a body buried under the foundation or something. :laugh:

My boyfriend and I are living in the basement of his parents' house atm. His mother told me that she had a medium come in years ago because there was weird stuff going on in the basement and they found out this little kid spirit was wreaking havoc down there. They had some sort of exorcism and apparently the spirit's gone now. I've never felt uncomfortable down there so I guess it worked lol.

Oh my God, I lived in a house that was really creepy. It wasn't so bad when I was a kid, but when I was about twelve or so, I started getting an uneasy feeling whenever I was home alone. Usually, I preferred being alone, but it was just... something wrong. It felt like the living room was in fact a lot bigger than it looked, and it seemed that no matter what time of day or how many lights you kept on, it was always dark in there. It was just the living room from the beginning, then it spread to the hallway, the computer room (yes, my whole family shared one computer)... the stairs. Oh my God, the stairs. Not a chance in hell I would be walking down (or up) the stairs after sundown, unless I turned on every lamp on the way. My sister felt the same way; we actually waited each other out at night the last year we lived there, and accompanied each other upstairs because it felt safer. And none of us are afraid of the dark. The bathroom downstairs was creepy too, in the last year I actually went outside in the woods to pee when the upstairs bathroom was occupied because it felt like there was something mean downstairs.

It was okay in the kitchen all the time, but to get to the kitchen, well it felt like you had to go on jumping stones in a stream with those dangerous fish that I can't remember the name of now.

The upstairs hallway became "unsafe" about the same time the living room did, but towards the end of our time in that house, it was so bad we'd RUN upstairs and into our rooms. Our rooms were "safe", our parents's room was "okay" and the bathroom upstairs was "safe". It felt like there was a giant void where the rooms were supposed to be, it was always dark and gloomy in spite of my mother's near fetishy love for lamps, and when we moved out, it felt like we were sneaking past a giant dragon sleeping. It turned out afterwards, that I, my mom and my sister experienced the same thing although we never spoke of it while living there. We were all certain that if we "woke" whatever was oblivous to our escape, we would never make it out of there.

The other place we lived at felt safe for about six months, then the same gloom started to seep in there as well. It started in the hallway downstairs and spread to the living room. We would sit in the couch watching TV and then see something rear its head into the living room, staring at us. When we looked that way, it was gone. It didn't look human. The best description I can give is that it looked like the Grinch, only not green. heh.gif We all saw the same thing on different occasions. Upstairs, there was a little girl running around playing, but she wasn't scary. And in the kitchen my mother felt her grandmother's presence. Again, the kitchen was the safest place to be.

I moved out after almost a year, and I've felt and heard some weird shit in my own apartment too, but nothing so severe or scary. My mother and sister now live in different apartments as well, and they both experience things from time to time, but that empty darkness (I really have no better words to describe it - it was like the very essence of gloom) seems to have lost track of us. *knock on wood*

We have no explanations but lots of theories (about the first place), and the one we're most sure of is that it might have been my father's alcoholism that let something in, something unpleasant from the beginning but that somehow fed on the negative dysfunctional mess our family was becoming, and turned evil. There are unsafe, "rotten" places in the woods around, so it might have been something older, but it wasn't like that from the beginning.

We've snooped around to see if the family living there now experience something odd, and they have been hinting that something is going on - the wife has suddenly developed a fear of the dark, and she cannot sleep in the house when her husband is away at work trips - but they've never flat out said anything.

It's a modern house in a cosy street in a cosy little smalltown, built in the 70's, and the people who lived there before us had built the house, so it has no mystery background. Whatever it was, it was terrifying and we all felt it. Even my father, who doesn't believe in anything supernatural, mentioned a couple of months ago that "that house was damn scary for some reason", and when I asked what he meant, he said that it always felt dark and that it felt like something was watching him, ready to grab him. My uncle mentioned the same thing without being asked. So, there was something terribly wrong with the place, but I have no idea what it was. Truth to tell, I don't want to find out. I'm just glad I never have to go back there.

Archived