Sneeze Fetish Forum

Top 10 Animated Lady Sneezers

GTSsneeze87

Hi! My name is GTSsneeze87. I'm sorta new on this forum, but I have the same fetish as the rest of you so here I am. I thought I'd introduce myself by making a list of the my personal top 10 favorite animated sneezing gals. Some of them do it all the time and some only did it once or twice, but very well. So tell me what you think and post your own if you want.

10. Victoria from "Lilo & Stitch: The Series"

9. Jane from "Peter Pan: Return to Neverland"

8. Yumi from "Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi"

7. Leela from "Futurama"

6. Dee Dee from "Dexter's Laboratory"

5. Launch from "Dragonball"

4. Clover and Alex from "Totally Spies"

3. Midori from "Dr. Slump and Arale-Chan"

2. Starfire from "Teen Titans"

1. Alice from Disney's "Alice in Wonderland"

Some of these I'm going to have to go look up, but I definitely agree with Alice in Wonderland! :3

And Totally Spies.

By the way, welcome to the forum!! Hugs and stuff :)

7. Leela from "Futurama"

That's a terrific list if you're only including a list of ladies that have actually sneezed. I think there is a list on the forum somewhere of people you want to see sneeze. I would make my top ten list of animated that I WANT to hear sneeze like this.10. Azula from "Avatar: the Last Airbender." 9. Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" 8. Amy from "Futurama" 7. Trixie Tang from "Fairly Oddparents" 6. Cindy Vortex & Aseefa from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius & Planet Sheen 5. Ahsoka Tano & Barriss Offee from "Star Wars the Clone Wars" 4. Blackfire from "Teen Titans" 3. Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" 2. Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin" 1. Paulina from "Danny Phantom. As for your list, I would agree with all except Midori. I would replace her with Kim Possible.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU that's tough. It's probably poor form to overthink this so I'll just list what comes to mind. Alice of course has to be on there. Clover was the reason I found this forum, so her as well for sure...

1. Alice
  2. Clover
  3. Starfire
  4. DeeDee
  5. Velma
  6. Amazing Nurse Nanako
  7. Faye Valentine
  8. The Woman Fairy Tale Detective From A Show I Don't Know And Can't Find But Have A Clip Of
  9. Rarity
  10. Woman Scientist From Pinky and the Brain

Honorable mention to Launch for being a great character but having a relatively uninteresting sneeze :/

7. Leela from "Futurama"

That's a terrific list if you're only including a list of ladies that have actually sneezed. I think there is a list on the forum somewhere of people you want to see sneeze. I would make my top ten list of animated that I WANT to hear sneeze like this.10. Azula from "Avatar: the Last Airbender." 9. Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" 8. Amy from "Futurama" 7. Trixie Tang from "Fairly Oddparents" 6. Cindy Vortex & Aseefa from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius & Planet Sheen 5. Ahsoka Tano & Barriss Offee from "Star Wars the Clone Wars" 4. Blackfire from "Teen Titans" 3. Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" 2. Princess Jasmine from "Aladdin" 1. Paulina from "Danny Phantom. As for your list, I would agree with all except Midori. I would replace her with Kim Possible.

I've thought about one of those lists as well. If you wanna see Amy sneeze, go watch the episode "That Darn Katz!" You might just be satisfied. As for women I WANT to see sneeze, I think I'll make a separate post for that so maybe the fanartists and writers can get to making them happen.

In no particular order

-Aimee Brightower from Galaxy High School

-Female detective from Fairy Tale Police Department

-Sam Manson from Danny Phantom

-Allergic woman from Curious George

-Totally Spies (all 3 of them)

-Sabrina Spellman from the Animated Series/Sabrina's Secret Life

-Tinkerbell from Peter Pan and the Pirates

-Kim Possible

-Cleo from Tutenstein

-Female scientist from Pinky and the Brain

Archived