Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Disney movie

sadie22233

I saw this today and was gonna post it, but you beat me too it! The funny thing is, when I first saw the advertisement for it, my brain instantly went "Frozen" -> Cold -> Sneezing! My sneeze sixth sense was kicking in. So I watched it and was very pleased to see that I was right. :) Also remember that there is a second sneeze at the end of the trailer where something more... dramatic.. happens. laughing.gif

when I first saw the advertisement for it, my brain instantly went "Frozen" -> Cold -> Sneezing! My sneeze sixth sense was kicking in.

Haha that's so funny! it was an adorable surprise for me so I was excited lol :P

This was so adorable! Is it bad I was cheering on the snowman for when he was sliding on the ice? Just me? Okay.

:biggrinsmiley:

• 3 months later...

I just want to add something that I just realized... so the guy who is voicing the snow man is Josh Gad! And if anybody likes the Book of Mormon musical he played the original Elder Cunningham! So now that I re watched the video I'm just like woah Josh had to fake sneeze...okay carry on with your days!

I was thinking about posting that it was Josh Gad a few months ago, but held off :P what a cutie pie he is! He fakes really well, and I'm super excited to see this when it comes out! >w<

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, god this movie looks hilarious! the moose reminded me so much of Max the dog-like horse from Tangled!

Archived