Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wouldn't it be sooooo much more easier?

PegiiL

Wouldn't it be much more easier for beginners who are not validated to have instead of 'You don't have permission for that' having 'You don't have permission for that because you are not validated yet' and give the reason. Because it's made even me post the question on SFF and it would be much more easier for SFF staff to put this up instead of answering the question

If you are referring to my answer on your question on how to delete a post, only the staff can delete posts, which is why I did not add "because you are not validated yet" to my response, because being validated would not make any difference in the matter.

I'm not entirely sure what you want the staff to put up. Could you please clarify this?

There is a frequently asked question thread here: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29064 , in the subforum "Read before posting" (http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showforum=68 ), which should hold all information you would need as a member to answer most if not all questions you may have about validation and the rules and guidelines.

The reason seems really obvious to me, unless I'm missing something? You're not validated, ergo you don't have access to some of the forum's features that fully vetted members do.

I think she means the error message that the forum generates when someone clicks a link for a feature they don't yet have access to. Which as I recall does simply say "You don't have permission to use this feature" or something very similar. But I assume that message is part of the software and can't be changed by the staff?

Ouroboros is right that the majority of these messages are integral parts of the software and hence are very difficult to amend. Where possible we have already put in messages explaining the situation more clearly e.g The Adult board, Youth Board, Trading Post and Adult Obs, Stories and Artwork areas.

There are also numerous areas as highlighted by TheCakeIsALie which explain what you can and can't do while in the various member groups.

Archived