Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is a slutfork?

PegiiL

Surely this can only be a wretched harlot of a kitchen utensil that sleeps nonchalantly in knife drawers and spoon drawers every other evening?

The practice is obliquely referred to in "Hey Diddle Diddle" where you will recall that "the dish ran away with the spoon"; adding miscegenation between hollowware and crockery to the equation. Happily the practice is now legal except in Texas.

The practice is obliquely referred to in "Hey Diddle Diddle" where you will recall that "the dish ran away with the spoon"; adding miscegenation between hollowware and crockery to the equation. Happily the practice is now legal except in Texas.

:lmfao: Brilliant.

I have been in a Sasstastic mood all day, so I was really tempted to just put up a link to LMGTFY. But I think that would be frowned upon. So here, I have copy and pasted the definition from UrbanDictionary, below.

1. Slutfork

Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more 6 up, 5 down

a person of dubious distinction

That tool is the biggest Slutfork

slut pog trollup needy mwarp loser fugly

by MasterSofTrancE Feb 12, 2006 add a video

this is awesome. I bow to your superior witticisms.

Archived