Sneeze Fetish Forum

Viewing the Adult Boards?

InsertNameHere

I am unable to view the adult boards.

I am 19 and have the age displayed on my profile, and am ranked "poster".

Is it because of my rank?

Any help would be appreciated,

Many thanks :) x

Hi beckiiee, I have copied the relevant section from the constitution below

Private Boards

Private boards are only accessible to specific groups of users. However, if you cannot enter the board corresponding to your age group and have a user level of at least Newbie then follow the relevant steps detailed below to gain access.

The Adult Board and Trading Post are only for the use of members over the age of 18. To gain access you must PM an Administrator, having filled out the Date of Birth and Age fields in your profile. These fields are mandatory for access to be given.

The Youth Board is only for the use of members under the age of 18. To gain access you must PM an Administrator, having filled out the Date of Birth and Age fields in your profile. These fields are mandatory for access to be given

The Lounge is only accessible to Full, VIP or Honoured Members and Forum Staff. Full Member status is given to members with 2000 posts or more with Staff approval. VIP and Honoured member status is granted by special invitation only.

Please note that if you have been warned for infractions of the rules by forum staff, you may be refused access to the private boards until such time as these warnings are removed.

Access to either the Adult or Youth Board is at the discretion of the staff and any decision they make in this matter will be final.

Basically, you need to send a PM to an administrator (that's High On Lullabies, Vetinari or Enkidom) and they will consider your application

Hope that answers your question!

Joal

I just feel silly now for not reading that in the first place!

But thanks for letting me know :D

No worries, we never mind people asking polite questions. Much better than sitting there and wondering or worrying.

Archived