Sneeze Fetish Forum

Captain America 2 - SPOILERS - RAGE

Anonymouse

SPOILER SPOILER HI SPOILER FOR CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

WHAT THE SWEET FUCK IS THIS.

And Clintasha fans everywhere wept.

I'm saying they're undercover >:c That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They've been in a relationship in the comics before, so when I heard she was going to be in CA2 I was like 'ohhhhh I know where this is going'.... :P

They've been in a relationship in the comics before, so when I heard she was going to be in CA2 I was like 'ohhhhh I know where this is going'.... tonguesmiley.gif

I knew she was with the Winter Soldier but I didn't know about Cap. Still. I'm just annoyed that there was DEFINITELY something with Barton in The Avengers and I'll be pissed if they just act like none of that ever happened so Steve can have a love interest.

• 1 month later...

I'm going with the undercover theory because Natasha has a hoodie covering her head and Steve has a cap and glasses, it all screams 'UNDERCOVER'. :\

And Clintasha fans everywhere wept.

Anony, your comedic timing is just fantastic xDD.

But yeah, I'm going to go with undercover as well. As much as I love romance in movies, Clintasha is ten times better than Captasha LOL

That, and I don't know why every superhero needs to have a love interest. I mean, it's adorable and great, but it gets cliched when they do it for every movie.

That, and I don't know why every superhero needs to have a love interest. I mean, it's adorable and great, but it gets cliched when they do it for every movie.

Yes. Clintasha is probably the only pairing in superhero movies I feel wasn't all that forced. It was natural, it was subtle. This... this just seems way too sudden.

Yes. Clintasha is probably the only pairing in superhero movies I feel wasn't all that forced. It was natural, it was subtle. This... this just seems way too sudden.

That's what I love about it. It seems both intense and low-key at the same time. The fact that a lot of people don't even seem to believe there's anything romantic going on between them suggests that it wasn't overdone. I prefer it that way - leaves a lot to the imagination.

I am very relieved that a great deal of people think this is merely an undercover ruse. I think one of the actors might have even confirmed it, but I don't remember. Either way I'm not too worried. tonguesmiley.gif

ETA: I do like Tony/Pepper too. It helps that they waited until the end of the second Iron Man movie to make them an "item." It was a nice, gradual transition - not "omg, you saved my life, I'M IN LOVE, LET'S BANG."

• 4 weeks later...

It's called "how do we get the girls who aren't into comic book movies into the theater?" :) Marketing people have very little faith in us.

Archived