Sneeze Fetish Forum

PointlessBlog! :D

sneezewuv

I have been waiting for Alfie to sneeze for such a long time. He finally did! I was watching a video on his gaming channel when all of a sudden he goes, "I'm gonna sneeze," and he sneezed twice. :D He posted the video a couple days ago:

It starts at 3:35 :)

He's so adorable :o gawd & how he says "I'm gunna sneeze" why didn't she bless him>:|?. He catches his sneezes in his hands :o cute. Desperate.

He's so adorable :o gawd & how he says "I'm gunna sneeze" why didn't she bless him>:|?. He catches his sneezes in his hands :o cute. Desperate.

I was wondering why she didn't bless him too. :/

I was wondering why she didn't bless him too. :/

. Mhm I know right :/

Oh my... THAT WAS SO CUTE I CAN'T EVEN. Yessss! I have been waiting for one from him. *squeals*

Did you notice him sniffing and wiping his nose with his hand too?! He recently tweeted:"Hay fever is the worst thing ever *hash-tag can't sleep*" and "I feel so bunged up and poorly it's unreal :/" (not on the same day though).

Did you notice him sniffing and wiping his nose with his hand too?! He recently tweeted:"Hay fever is the worst thing ever *hash-tag can't sleep*" and "I feel so bunged up and poorly it's unreal :/" (not on the same day though).

. I have hay fever too it sucks >_< but at least I can relate to him.:-:

Awww yay finally smile.png I've been subscribed to him (on my personal account, not my "sneeze" account) foreverrrr.

And it really bothers me that she doesn't bless him. Get your shit together, Zoe.

Maybe she feels uncomfortable when blessing someone? I do, too....

On her channel, she also sneezed once but I'd rather see her brother, this very cute guy, sneeze. But unfortunately there's nothing. YET.

On her channel, she also sneezed once but I'd rather see her brother, this very cute guy, sneeze. But unfortunately there's nothing. YET.

OOOO! I'd LOVE to see him sneeze. He is such a cutie. wubsmiley.gif
  • 2 weeks later...

If you look at Alfie's channel on YouTube, you can see, that he commented video from SamKingftw called "Sneezing Prank". He said somethink like that: "I wanna do this so much" five days ago. Fingers crossed that he gonna do this w00t.gif

I actually seen that!!!! It popped up in my feed, so I went through the comments and seen that. I really hope he does it. It would be interesting if he did it with Caspar or Marcus. ;) hehe.

• 3 months later...

@10:25 although a bit after. As Jennifer first said c: & yeh. It's on Zoella's channel c: I couldn't link it tho . :|. Boo.

Archived