Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unique/Different/Generally Awesome Celebrity Noses (M or F)

zneeze

I apologize if this thread has been done before, I only checked the last three pages of this subforum sweatdrop.gif Anyway, this was just an excuse for me to post a picture of Amy Acker's Twitter profile picture:

post-7583-0-11765400-1372518636_thumb.jp

Gah, so pretty wub.png

Post away folks!

Noses? We can post pictures of pretty noses?! bounce.gif What a wonderful idea.

Christopher Eccleston, yeah? Looong, gorgeous nose on that man:

rVbHWvo.jpg

Then there's Benedict Cumberbatch, whose soft profile and long, slender nostrils make me tingle in funny places:

5sKI0Gg.jpg

I think David Bowie's nose has a really interesting shape. Love the soft curve of the bridge and the delicate tip:

rExwQ9z.jpg

And finally, Adelaide Clemens. Cute as a button. All round shapes. Perhaps the most kissable nose I have ever seen: in_love.gif

24tNoiu.jpg

Noses... *floats away on happy cloud* <3

I just wanted to say how happy this thread makes me feel. wubsmiley.gif

I might come up with some ideas of my own, but I'm too tired.

EDIT: Oh and VoOs, just not the "Heroes" photosession... drool.gif

I mean...

I just saw "Much Ado About Nothing" and definitely noticed how lovely Amy Acker's nose is! She also talks stuffy and wipes her nose several times at one point in the film!

I love Benedict Cumberbatch's nose too.

And I like Carey Mulligan's nose a lot:

carey-mulligan-greycasting-img.jpg

Carey-carey-mulligan-10205020-1222-832.jpg

James Mcavoy...of course. He's got two lovely big freckles there!

lead-mcavoy.jpg

I also like Jessica Brown-Findley (from Downton Abbey):

Brown-Findlay-lady_2369007k.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I could literally go on forever here, but I'll post the biggest nose I like which is of Jack Barakat (he's from a band called All Time Low) jbblilyspicture3.jpg

~sigh~

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping my own thread back up because I forgot how much I love bigger noses, and I forgot how beautiful this particular bigger nose is:

post-7583-0-34378100-1375063967_thumb.jp

post-7583-0-13523300-1375063974_thumb.jp

Sara Bareilles wub.png

(*click pic to enlarge*)

Oh dear me yes, NOSES! biggrin.png

I don't know how many times I have posted this pic on this forum already heh.gif BUT at least according to this painting, young Franz Liszt had my ideal nose.... and pretty much ideal looks in general. wub.png

Liszt1.jpg

I've reat that when he was conducting an orchestra, and would hear someone playing off-key, he would make the sort of flarey-nostril expression like he was smelling something vile. So, it was apparently a very expressive nose as well! Of course, in my fantasies, it's also a terrificly sneezy nose. wub.png

Then, of course, Conrad Veidt - not only great nose in profile, but from the front as well - don't let the scary 1920s-movie-makeup fool you:

tumblr_l8eclzK9Q61qbzslso1_400_zps4b538d68.jpg

LOOK AT THOSE SEXY NOSTRILS!!!

image.jpg

Soooooo handsome wub.png (BTW, in this movie he's playing a gay violin virtuoso - if I remember correctly, it was the first movie ever portraying a gay protagonist)

Anddd... Sebastien Andrieu

ad633f04-8c77-407b-a253-1b02db246f73_zpsffb74ae3.jpg

Not only a great nose, but a perfect "decadent" face. Yeah yeah, I admit it, I habitually drool at male moderls. blushing.gifHere's another picture of him, which I find, just...... unnnfffffffff stretcher.gif

Edit:

HOW COULD I FORGET RICHARD ARMITAGE!!! Damn, he has a fantastic, beautiful, worship-worthy nose made of SEX!

luassleep_zpsa1702b0a.jpg

I feel a serious urge to post this image x5 just to worship it but I'll try to control myself for your sake. heh.gif

JTintense_zps626e03c0.jpg

OOooOOooOOoh the dimensions of it! :drool::lol:

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

Pig, you are saying that The Man Who Laughs starred in the first gay friendly picture ever?

That's the most perfect thing I've heard today.

• 4 weeks later...

u6hyOub.jpg

perfection, that's all. just. mmmn. perfect. yes.

Personally I'd like to submit Imogen Poots to the running. I don't think she's very well-known, but she's really great and she has the most amazing nose. It's long and pointy, plus she has these wonderful triangular nostrils.

Yd358qb.jpg

Plus, she has very pretty eyes too.

bYhBNIQ.jpg

And perhaps best of all, she can scrunch up her nose really cutely. xD

evArqKo.jpg

MMM I LOVE THIS THREAD.

Can't believe nobody's posted these two - Adrien Brody and Crispin Glover!

1brody_zps91ee487c.jpg

Adrien Brody

1glover_zpsc9ffb5d8.jpg

Crispin Glover (not the best pic of him but I couldn't find any of his nose in profile, weirdly enough)

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I'd like to submit Imogen Poots to the running. I don't think she's very well-known, but she's really great and she has the most amazing nose. It's long and pointy, plus she has these wonderful triangular nostrils.

Yd358qb.jpg

Plus, she has very pretty eyes too.

bYhBNIQ.jpg

And perhaps best of all, she can scrunch up her nose really cutely. xD

evArqKo.jpg

Is she the girl from 28 Weeks Later...?

If it isn't, then it looks a lot like her :lol:

I dont have a pic of her but everyone knows what she looks like anyway. Ive always thought Sandra Bullock has the best nose. kinda upturned and with long thin nostrils.

• 2 weeks later...

npro.png

Antiviral_avi1767.jpg

Om nom nom nom

Some lovely profiles of his nose. It helps that he's supposed to be really sick in these images. aaevil.gif Some chick I kind of had a crush on in high school had a very similar nose. Come to think of it so did her brother... (I had a crush on him too. laughing.gif)

To say I have a crush on his guy would be an understatement. wub.pngwub.png

ETA: Just watched the making of Antiviral video and the lucky make-up lady who gets to touch his face talked about how she had to add redness to his nose and eyes to make him look sick. :wub:

tumblr_inline_mu227ktS3F1ql55g4.png

• 4 weeks later...

Back off guys Zach's MY man lol jk jk but seriously he's GORGEOUS! And I like Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch's nose too.

Archived