Sneeze Fetish Forum

Justin Bieber?

darkness-is-the-light

I've found a couple videos but I was wondering if there is anymore of them. I was looking at the first post about him and it had 2 videos, I know the first one but I don't know what the 2nd video is. Can anyone help me out? (ahem- purpleninja) or anyone else that has any videos.

Not to be desperate but oh who am I kidding. I'll always be desperate for this. So... any videos yet? Not to be annoying at all.

well this was just uploaded a few hours ago:

0:25 can't hear the sneeze since he moved the mic but you can see him sneeze :P

well this was just uploaded a few hours ago:

0:25 can't hear the sneeze since he moved the mic but you can see him sneeze tonguesmiley.gif

OMG CUTE :D wish I could hear :(

Thank you for the video, if you find anymore I will totally watch them.

I also heard that there's a 2nd video from I think 2010? I know you can't post the link but if there's a name to the video I could look it up myself and still be happy.

Sorry, Belieber, but Justin was WAY under 18 in 2010, which means that—by Forum rules—anyone giving you any information about a vid from then would be in pretty serious trouble. :(

I DID!

at 0:24!

. Great fine bro :3 wish he wouldn't have moved the mic so we could hear it >:| next time

I DID!

. Great fine bro :3 wish he wouldn't have moved the mic so we could hear it >:| next time

Exactly, well only in our dreams. Maybe I could write a fan fiction like that one day.

I DID!

Exactly, well only in our dreams. Maybe I could write a fan fiction like that one day.

. Yes:D yes:D make a fanfic drabbles. One with Justin sneezing during a concert & the other during an interview eh? Or I could try?(If you'd read that is)

Archived