Sneeze Fetish Forum

any bieber fans out there?

cupcake

hey guys its me cupcake I love Justin Bieber <3 he is my fav singer of all time and I was wondering are any of you guys fans? oh btw I just got tickets to see him live so excited w00t.gif

Hell, yes! Even with how...rough...things have been with him as far as his...behavior, I would die to be able to go to one of his concerts. But for now, I'll just settle for writing...

I just went to one of his concerts on Friday and it was so amazing!!!! Best day of my life!!!!!

Hell, yes! Even with how...rough...things have been with him as far as his...behavior, I would die to be able to go to one of his concerts. But for now, I'll just settle for writing...

He hasn't changed and I love that, he's still trying to figure himself out but I can understand where you're coming from. The media makes him look worse than he is. He's still the same sweet hearted kid.

I know, which is precisely why I haven't given up on him. Everyone grows up, and everyone makes mistakes along the way. It's not his fault that his are picked apart and made to look like major disasters by the media.

I know, which is precisely why I haven't given up on him. Everyone grows up, and everyone makes mistakes along the way. It's not his fault that his are picked apart and made to look like major disasters by the media.

I hope that I'm not coming off a bit bitchy. I didn't mean it in a mean way, just an explanation.

I'm a fan! Actually I think we're more like Beliebers than fans :P;) And I'm soooo jealous that you guys get/got to see him in concert! Ugh! Lol and I totally agree with you guys about his behavior. I'm tired of hearing people pick on him like just give the kid a break! Ugh! Anyway I'm glad to know there more Beliebers on the forum who haven't given up on Justin :)

I just went to one of his concerts on Friday and it was so amazing!!!! Best day of my life!!!!!

sounds amazing what was it like?

I don't want to ruin the surprise for you girl! All I'm going to tell you is that you'll have so much fun, and that it will be really loud but worth it. Try not to lose your voice, I screamed my head off but I didn't lose my voice and that you'll probably cry a lot.

I absolutely love Justin Bieber! I've been a fan of him for almost 4 years now and I know EVERYTHING about him, like it's not okay to know that much about someone you've never met. Also, I'm going to his concert in August and I'm soooo excited! I've been once before and of course it was amazing so don't worry, you'll love it :)

I absolutely love Justin Bieber! I've been a fan of him for almost 4 years now and I know EVERYTHING about him, like it's not okay to know that much about someone you've never met.

lol but that's what being a true fan is! Knowing EVERYTHING!!! :P Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I'm pretty sure I found the forum through one of your Justin stories a few years ago when i was looking up Justin sick stories on google lol and i found yours. Just wanted to thank you! I love this place and your stories! And I probably wouldn't have found the forum if there weren't Beliebers on here writing awesome stories!

But to be honest I'm surprised how many of us Beliebers there actually are on the forum but it's always good to see more of us :)

And I'm sooo jealous of you guys! I want to see one of his concerts! But i just can't afford tickets :/ oh well, looks like I'll just have to continue being a Belieber at home :P

I absolutely love Justin Bieber! I've been a fan of him for almost 4 years now and I know EVERYTHING about him, like it's not okay to know that much about someone you've never met.

lol but that's what being a true fan is! Knowing EVERYTHING!!! :P Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I'm pretty sure I found the forum through one of your Justin stories a few years ago when i was looking up Justin sick stories on google lol and i found yours. Just wanted to thank you! I love this place and your stories! And I probably wouldn't have found the forum if there weren't Beliebers on here writing awesome stories!

But to be honest I'm surprised how many of us Beliebers there actually are on the forum but it's always good to see more of us :)

And I'm sooo jealous of you guys! I want to see one of his concerts! But i just can't afford tickets :/ oh well, looks like I'll just have to continue being a Belieber at home :P

Aw really? That's so cool! I'm pretty sure I was the first person to post Bieber stories on here and honestly, I kind of felt out of place at first, but then more fans started to come on site. Oh and just so you know my former name was SmallTownBieber so you probably have seen my stories because most of them are old ( I haven't written on this site in a whil because I write love stories on another site). But yeah, I think that's so cool that I'm the reason you're on this site! I feel special :)

lol but that's what being a true fan is! Knowing EVERYTHING!!! tonguesmiley.gif Anyway I just wanted to tell you that I'm pretty sure I found the forum through one of your Justin stories a few years ago when i was looking up Justin sick stories on google lol and i found yours. Just wanted to thank you! I love this place and your stories! And I probably wouldn't have found the forum if there weren't Beliebers on here writing awesome stories!

But to be honest I'm surprised how many of us Beliebers there actually are on the forum but it's always good to see more of us smile.png

And I'm sooo jealous of you guys! I want to see one of his concerts! But i just can't afford tickets :/ oh well, looks like I'll just have to continue being a Belieber at home tonguesmiley.gif

Don't give up! Just believe and never say never (you see what I did there, lol) You could go one day.

• 4 weeks later...

Because I'm constantly around people that don't like his music, I automatically think "No!", but I bought the song "Baby" when it was first popular and I really like the song "Boyfriend." I couldn't believe it was him singing the first time I heard it...

Archived