Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Fetish Memes

Anonymouse

You know those videos where the person is talking about or doing something totally unrelated to sneezing and they end up sneezing once or a few times during the video? I was watching one that someone reposted on an account clearly dedicated to chicks sneezing. It was probably twelve minutes long with the chick just talking for the first ten or so before she sneezes once. Some guy commented that the chick sneezes at around ten minutes, which was awesome because I didn't have to skim through myself to find it. Made me think of Good Guy Greg.

39368189.jpg

Have you ever had any sneeze-related ideas or experiences that you thought would make a good meme? Make one and post it here!

:lmfao: I've never thought of doing this but your example made me laugh like a lunatic.

3v245k.jpg

Probably doesn't make much sense unless your country has a superstition that sneezing three times in a row makes for three days of good weather. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I got carried away with this... Dank memes incoming! (I don't recommend the one with the wolf)

3WKY5Xh.pngqo3mA8C.pngzUgV6tQ.pngHCTTKXI.pngtkvz7tf.pngFf6fh07.png "Other symptoms" as in other than sneezingqzlGqnk.pngJzmDaL3.png

Edited by Launch

OMG Launch you're on a freaking roll. I almost pissed myself trying not to laugh at those with other people in the room. I didn't want to have to explain. :lol: I love the Scumbag Steve and the Spiderman ones.

I'd never seen the Spiderman meme before- the image of Spiderman sitting behind a desk like that is just too fucking funny!

OMG Launch you're on a freaking roll. I almost pissed myself trying not to laugh at those with other people in the room. I didn't want to have to explain. heh.gif I love the Scumbag Steve and the Spiderman ones.

It's sad how true the Scumbag Steve one is sad2.gif. We have a bad reputation on Youtube for things like that.

• 4 years later...

Resurrecting this thread because I'm feeling bored and vindictive.

OWT0tZk.jpg

XwQo8cp.jpg

Yeah, this is what I've been doing in my spare time.

4 minutes ago, Blah!? said:

Resurrecting this thread because I'm feeling bored and vindictive.

OWT0tZk.jpg

XwQo8cp.jpg

Yeah, this is what I've been doing in my spare time.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/2/2013 at 7:28 PM, Anonymouse said:

You know those videos where the person is talking about or doing something totally unrelated to sneezing and they end up sneezing once or a few times during the video? I was watching one that someone reposted on an account clearly dedicated to chicks sneezing. It was probably twelve minutes long with the chick just talking for the first ten or so before she sneezes once. Some guy commented that the chick sneezes at around ten minutes, which was awesome because I didn't have to skim through myself to find it. Made me think of Good Guy Greg.

http://cdn0.meme.li/instances/300x300/39368189.jpg

Have you ever had any sneeze-related ideas or experiences that you thought would make a good meme? Make one and post it here!

Coronavirus?