Sneeze Fetish Forum

I missed the "one decade" mark, how like me

Jemmabean

Oh god, I passed the ten-year mark and didn't even notice. Ten whole years (and we're beginning to see the first signs of adulthood sprouting in me, I believe). w00t.gif

For the belated ten-year mark, I think I'll go ahead and say thank you to everyone here, everyone I know whom knowing has been so wonderful all these years. I came here a nervous teenage boy and am still here ten whole years (and one more partial year, haha) later, a nervous adult boy with a little more direction and a little more idea what the hell he's doing, here and elsewhere.

To all of my friends here - and everyone I haven't met - I send a fond thanks and a warm hug or handshake (whichever you'd prefer - you could have both if you want). You're all fantastic and I think about each of you very often - more often than many people I've known in person, and for longer.

To VFP: Four and a half years, and I see you again on the 21st. With baited breath, my dear. smile.png Not much else can be said, other than "I love you," because, well, you know I do. :*

To Sneesee: You're an absolute doll. A really sexy doll! <3 Can't wait to get out to IL, and embarrass myself by getting hammered on the couch again! tonguesmiley.gif

To Chanel_no5: I'm really sorry about the wine, dude... and for freaking out those politicians. tonguesmiley.gif And for the stroll through the gorgeousity that are those woods, you have my fond thanks! smile.png

To Nova: JA, jag vill leva jag vill dö i Norden! Laughing with you and VoOs under the streetlights of Gamla stan, I could have, happily. Also, being introduced to someone's father as "That Canadian guy from the Forum," is an experience I shall never forget!

To VoOs: See above, plus I'm sure you haven't forgotten me jumping into a Swedish conversation to say "Yes, absolutely!" at the precise moment you proposed we all go to a gay bar (at least, I think it was you! tonguesmiley.gif)

To Maru: Connecting with my Dutch roots was nice, and so was smoking myself stupid legally. The parts of the Low Countries I remember best, though, were all when we were together - the concert, the museum... running after the train to keep it going a few more seconds. To the fragments - and the celtics - and the night.

To pig: We've butted heads since then (sorry blushsmiley.gif ) but visiting you and Helsinki was completely amazing - as was your cooking and your crazy friends. I will never swish a shot of Terva around in my mouth ever, ever again!

To atchoum: You were everything I needed, so far from home and at the very beginning of such a long journey - a kind face and a familiar outlook. Thanks for the wine! smile.png

To HOL: The three of us tore it up, and then the two of us, and then the I don't even remember how many. We seem to be a nucleus of sorts! tonguesmiley.gif

To count, gruft, and anyone else who was there that I don't remember (I was embarassingly drunk that night, my apologies!) I would ask your forgiveness for my obscene drunkenness, and for my getting ejected from the bar. I never got around to doing that, and I'm very sorry. And particularly to gruft: Thank you VERY VERY much for preventing me from doing something so stupid that I got myself killed, because (without going into the horrid, horrid details of it all) suffice it to say we both know it could have ended very badly if you'd not been there.

To everyone else: You're all wonderful people, and I will remember you all forever, like it or not! Take care of yourselves, and live well. I suppose as well, to everyone I've never met - and it seems like there are a lot of you these days, damn! - I'm MLIS formerly TYS formerly etc etc etc, and it's nice to (sorta) meet you! :)

Love,

Jeremy

Wow ten freaking years! That's nearly a third of your life that you've been a part of this community. Congratulations. I'm glad you were able to meet these amazing people and more through the forum. Here's to another ten. :)cheers.gif

To Maru: Connecting with my Dutch roots was nice, and so was smoking myself stupid legally. The parts of the Low Countries I remember best, though, were all when we were together - the concert, the museum... running after the train to keep it going a few more seconds. To the fragments - and the celtics - and the night.

That sounds amazing btw!

To HOL: The three of us tore it up, and then the two of us, and then the I don't even remember how many. We seem to be a nucleus of sorts! tonguesmiley.gif

Those are some very fine memories you've stirred up for me, sir. Was an absolute pleasure to meet you :) Congratulations on the first 10 and here's to the next! :cheers:

Ah,a golden afternoon nipping in and out of the bar to enable you to smoke. Your Grand Tour was such a wonderful idea, and hearing about it actually made me realise that all the people you had met were real, not just figments of the forum's imagination......

But you still never saw a castle. eh?

• 3 weeks later...

Still a distinct lack of castles in my life. Ah well, have to save something for next time, no? :D

Wow, you're so lucky to have met such awesome people from the forum! It sounds like you made some great memories.

Happy ten years! I've still got another 8 or so before I hit the 10-year lurking mark. Can't wait. Congrats again!

And a belated thank you for reminding me of the wine bar by Saint-Etienne du Mont.

It's good to feel part of the community, and you've been important in holding it together.

Bon vent, mon ami !

To Chanel_no5: I'm really sorry about the wine, dude... and for freaking out those politicians. tonguesmiley.gif And for the stroll through the gorgeousity that are those woods, you have my fond thanks! smile.png

Heh, don'tcha worry! The books got away without a stain or spot, that's the important thing. :) Those politicians were less freaked out by you than they frequently were by me (and several asked about you later on, one of whom asked if you were my fiance and if we were getting married!! :lol: )

It was so great to meet you. I miss you. :) Take good care. :hug:

Archived