Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Office?

Introvertedme

So I haven't recently taken a liking (obsession) with The Office (us version). IT'S HILARIOUS OMG XD. And I was wondering if any of you know about any sneezes that happen throughout the show? I mean, there are what, 9 seasons? There's bound to be some sneezing, right? :D

Oh! There are bloopers of Jenna Fischer here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2lrKE7OvmE

And I remember watching some spoof type thing where people in an office were running up to some guy and sneezing on him but I can't find it and I'm not sure if it was definitely The Office.

There is an episode where they all get sick but it's like stomach flu or something so I don't know if you'd want that...?

And I found this on my hunt:

I don't actually watch this show so this is just from what I've seen online in the past.

Oh I can help! I've been in love with this show for years and years -- it's my comfort show and I've gone through the whole thing about seven or eight times. Watch out if you don't like spoilers though, because there will probably be a couple in my descriptions!!

And I remember watching some spoof type thing where people in an office were running up to some guy and sneezing on him but I can't find it and I'm not sure if it was definitely The Office.

This is from an episode in season 7 titled "Christening" and it's at the cold open before the theme song. Pam is teaching everyone ways not to spread germs and Dwight says that germ exposure is good because it strengthens the immune system, so Jim reasons that if anyone needs to sneeze, they should sneeze on him. Then he fakes (?) a sneeze onto Dwight. Cue short clips of others in the office running up to Dwight to sneeze on him.

There are also two instances of Dwight sneezing, although they only show you one of them. One is in season five episode three "Business Ethics", where Dwight dries to prove that he isn't wasting even a second company time by continuing to work nonstop, and Jim keeps track of it. While he's giving a small report to the camera, he says "At 12:45, he sneezed... while keeping his eyes open, which I always thought was impossible."

The other is the one that you actually get to see, in episode 4.17 titled "Job Fair". At one point everyone leaves the office because Michael is gone and there's no point in staying, but Dwight and Angela both stay behind because that's the ethical thing to do, or something. But things are tense and awkward (I won't say why!), and at one point Dwight sneezes and Angela blesses him.

• 1 month later...

Erin sneezes 3 times right in a row towards the beginning of the St. Patty's Day episode- 2010. She has a cold :3

I don't have the clip, but it should be on Netflix :)

Archived