Sneeze Fetish Forum

For fans of Asian girls.

Guest Ollie

Guest Ollie

Greetings everyone. Yesterday I was sitting in an Asian pastry shop having a coffee and too much delightful red bean cake. In walks this knock out gorgeous Chinese girl.(Picture Lucy Liu's better looking younger sister.) She was wearing skin tight blue jeans and a very tight tan leather jacket. She was talking on her cell phone in a mixture of English and Chinese. Her English was fluent and American with a California accent. She was describing the pastry selection to someone on the other end of the line when she suddenly doubles over in a beautiful full bodies sneeze. "tchEEEU" Her long, silken black hair went flying over her right shoulder. After the sneeze there was one immediate sniff and a finger rub under her nose. I waited to see if she would sneeze some more, but she didn't. She sniffed twice more during the next minute or so until her order was rung up and she left.

I hope you liked this observation. I don't usually take too much notice of female sneezing, but this girl was SO beautiful that I just had to share this so that all you straight boys out there may enjoy the it.

Be Of Good Cheer!

Archived