Sneeze Fetish Forum

Piercings?

SpookyScarySkeleton

I find piercings attractive, & already have a hoop ready to put in my lip. I'm going to pierce my own lip(idiot right?). Anyhow I think I'll be able too keep it from my mom the longest time >.< hah. Almost did the hole, pretty deep already. Just have too finish it off with a seeing needle, ill make sure I clean it with a disinfectant tho. Anybody else have/want piercings?.

I find piercings attractive, & already have a hoop ready to put in my lip. I'm going to pierce my own lip(idiot right?). Anyhow I think I'll be able too keep it from my mom the longest time >.< hah. Almost did the hole, pretty deep already. Just have too finish it off with a seeing needle, ill make sure I clean it with a disinfectant tho. Anybody else have/want piercings?.

I know this may sound dumb, but if you are actually going to pierce your own lip, first boil the needle AND the hoop, then use a desinfectant on both of them.

AHHHHHHH NO TERRIBLE IDEA. Unless you are an experienced piercer you shouldn't pierce yourself! I have two friends, one who tried to pierce her own navel and the other who tried to pierce her own nose. Both piercings got infected and my friend's navel is still scarred to this day.

And you think you're going to hide a home-made lip piercing from your mom? Unless she literally never looks at you I don't think you'll be getting away with anything, especially if it gets infected.

Just...very bad idea. Don't do it.

AHHHHHHH NO TERRIBLE IDEA. Unless you are an experienced piercer you shouldn't pierce yourself! I have two friends, one who tried to pierce her own navel and the other who tried to pierce her own nose. Both piercings got infected and my friend's navel is still scarred to this day.

And you think you're going to hide a home-made lip piercing from your mom? Unless she literally never looks at you I don't think you'll be getting away with anything, especially if it gets infected.

Just...very bad idea. Don't do it.

. Alright I won't do it anymore. :-:

I knew some someone who had a homemade tattoo done in old english lettering. It got infected. then my sis pierced her own ear with a frozen strawberry & a sewing needle!

I wouldn't advise doing it yourself. I have over 20 piercings, and even some I have had done professionally have gotten infected, so please don't try. Go to a professional piercer.

If you want to hide it from your mom, they do labret bars with clear plastic balls, but that isn't guaranteed to go unnoticed.

I had a friend who had his lip pierced professionally and he got infection and died from it, so please don't mess around with these things. Do your research on the tattoo/piercing studio if you do decide to go ahead with it.

For the record, I find piercings immensely attractive too :)

I wouldn't advise doing it yourself. I have over 20 piercings, and even some I have had done professionally have gotten infected, so please don't try. Go to a professional piercer.

If you want to hide it from your mom, they do labret bars with clear plastic balls, but that isn't guaranteed to go unnoticed.

I had a friend who had his lip pierced professionally and he got infection and died from it, so please don't mess around with these things. Do your research on the tattoo/piercing studio if you do decide to go ahead with it.

For the record, I find piercings immensely attractive too :)

. Honestly, I gave up piercing myself, ill wait til I'm older & go to a professional. Thanks for the advice c:

yeah homemade piercings can and most likely will get infected...just a bad idea really. the only thing id get pierced besides my ears is my nose ...dont want a face full of 'hardware' :P my cousin has literally everything on her face pierced and my whole family thinks she looks freaky...plus she has wacky hair lol

yeah homemade piercings can and most likely will get infected...just a bad idea really. the only thing id get pierced besides my ears is my nose ...dont want a face full of 'hardware' :P my cousin has literally everything on her face pierced and my whole family thinks she looks freaky...plus she has wacky hair lol

. Haha , but yah I decided against piercing myself

Well I have my nose pierced (left side with a little silver hoop) as well as both my ears. I waited until I was after 16 or else the school would have gone nuts and my mum offered to pay for it if I waited. Plus I could never do it myself (I'm squeamish), but I would never trust anyone other than a professional.

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my ears pierced for a long time and I just got a third piercing in the cartilage of my right ear a few months ago. I find piercings attractive in certain places and not in others. There's also a certain style you have to have to pull off facial piercings.

I find piercings attractive in certain places and not in others. There's also a certain style you have to have to pull off facial piercings.

Same I only find lip and nose piercings attractive for example. Plus septum piercings are very peculiar out of the masses of people I've seen with them I only find them attractive/nice on two people.

I have a dermal on my arm and a dermal near my left ear, piercing on my tongue, my nose and on my right side of my lip.

That's it. Not planning on having more.

Maybe another dermal but not sure where.

Planning to have another two tattoos that's for sure :D

I have both ears pierced twice, I'm toying with the idea of getting my right ear pierced a third time. I like wearing silver hoops with (different) silver charms hanging from them. At the moment, my favourite combination is a triskel on one side, and a Chester cross on the other, with tiny hoops in the other set of holes.

I've already poted in this thread, but we're saying what piercings we have now :D

I have 15 in my ears.

My right ear: 2 at the bottom, one half way up, one at the top, 2 in my inner helix, my tragus and my conch.

My left ear: 3 at the bottom, one half way up, one at the top and 2 in my rook.

I have my labret done (middle lip), my right nostril, my left nipple and my tongue :D

Edit: I can't count and actually have 15 in my ears, not 17 :bag:

I have a horizontal eyebrow piercing on my right eyebrow. I sort of have my left nostril done; I can still get jewelry in/out of it but it's not got anything in it right now because I'm really fickle and keep deciding i want to let it close, and then changing my mind.

I used to have the left side of my lip done as well, but I took it out ages ago.

Let's see! I have four lobe piercings (two on each ear), my left helix, and my right tragus. :D

Archived