Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do Bandanas Count?

purpleninja

This one is for all the handkerchief experts: I don't possess any handkerchiefs, nor any need for them, sadly. But someday I do plan on getting over my mental block, so I'd like to use them. But then I got to thinking: can bandanas be used? I have an extensive collection of bandanas, and I know where to get them ridiculously cheap (and soft!) so I wouldn't mind buying a few designated as handkerchiefs.

Does anybody out there use bandanas? I love them, think they're the best thing to carry around because they have so many uses. In fact, I carry an emergency one in my purse 24/7, in the zipper pocket, ironed and folded neatly and tucked away, waiting for use. I only use them in my hair for now, but I'd like to change that!

• 9 months later...
sexyhankysneeze

great for those days with a bad cold when you just need to keep blowing but maybe only have room for one or two hankies as theyre really big

great for those days with a bad cold when you just need to keep blowing but maybe only have room for one or two hankies as theyre really big

I like bandanas smile.png

yes i do too. i don't use them as a tissue very much but i will if i have to

• 1 year later...

Just been going through some old posts and came across this discussion about using bandanas as handkerchiefs, which is most definitely OK! Right now, I have a navy blue bandana in my hand! My nose was too much for a regular handkerchief this morning (I think I'll go blog about it after this.)

Bandanas are great because of their size. The only downfall is sometimes you get one that isn't soft enough. Luckily I have several that are though. For some reason, I don't mind dirtying them up as much as I care about my hankies. I feel like they are more durable and a dark color, so I can blow my nose really hard on them and not have to worry.

Anyone else out there using any bandanas right now?

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had a real need for handkerchiefs or the like but I definitely count bandannas mentally!

Archived