Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hedgehog's Den - safe haven for chatless, pm-less and blog-less times

Hedgehog

Hello everyone. smile.png

I open this thread, because I still can't do anything but posting in the forums and - well - editing my posts. heh.gif (maybe - I hope it - I won't need it for a long time, but who knows... hypocrite.gif )

First thing I'd like to say (and find it important to say): Dear responsable mod - I don't blame you and I'm not upset or anything. I know you just wanted to help me and - as complicated as the whole system here lookes like - it's only normal that things can happen. So, please, don't think you must feel bad about all my posts. I'm only a quite talkative person and this is the only way I can communicate at the moment. wink.png

Second - dear staff - I hope it's alright to open this thread. If not, please send me an email (pm is not possible - I don't even see the message center).

Sooo - now to the chatty things I'd like to say. smile.png

Dear Junia, Ralee, Joal, tma - thank you for missing me in the chat and letting me know that. I miss you, too. wub.pnghug.gif

And dear tma...

Awwwww!!! Firstly- you rock SO much that you came up w/ that. (btw- I LOVE Billy Joel and that song is my fav.).

*haha* Somehow the song came to my mind yesterday - it has always been one of my *all-time-favorites*. And a few hours later I had this "sudden inspiration" to write some new lyrics about my own desperate situation. heh.gif

About Billy Joel... I don't know if I am the only one who feels like that, but... I like his "older voice" (like in this concert of 2006) much more than his younger one. And I also find he looks better now than in his 20's/30's.He seems to be one of the persons who age like a good wine. smile.png

*yay* Who has fixed me? Everything works again! (And I also have lost this strange symbol under my profile pic) Thank you so much! w00t.gif

Hi Hedgehog, this should be all sorted now, apologies for the inconvenience! :)

yes, what on earth was that strange symbol?

I'm glad you're back!

About Billy Joel... I don't know if I am the only one who feels like that, but... I like his "older voice"

^^ are you sure you are not talking about Billy Joal 555........... :huh:

(Glad the problem has been resolved!)

yes, what on earth was that strange symbol?

Those are symbols for the Staff to help us see who has access to the Adult Board/Youth Board or is a member of the Writer's Group quickly without having to get an Admin to look it up for them :)

I figured that was what was up, but I'm still not sure why Hedgehog's was on display for everyone.

Is it just that Hedgie is so naughty she needs extra moderation from us all? :bleh:

Basically it was on display because someone accidentally put what's called a secondary group (e.g. Adult Board, Youth Board) in place of hedgehog's primary group (in this case, Poster). Your primary group symbol normally displays below your avatar, so in hedgehog's case the primary group symbol was replaced with the sysmbol for the secondary group and hence everyone could see it.

*hopes that makes sense* :)

Is it just that Hedgie is so naughty she needs extra moderation from us all? bleh.gif

Of course I am - and it lasted less than two months for everyone here to find out. :lol:

About Billy Joel... I don't know if I am the only one who feels like that, but... I like his "older voice"

^^ are you sure you are not talking about Billy Joal 555........... huh.png

(Glad the problem has been resolved!)

*muhahahahaha* Why do I only see that NOW? :lol: And my answer: Keep dreaming, Joal. :P

Archived