Sneeze Fetish Forum

Possibly sneezing in the 1D movie?

sneezewuv

Do you guys think there might possibly be sneezing in the movie? That would be amazing. Lets hope. :)

Oh yeees! That would be wonderful! wubsmiley.gif Do you know where the movie will become in cinemas?

It comes out August 30th. :)

O my God - soon! Good, I can't wait for it! w00t.gif Let's hope, that there will be a sneeze come out, specialy from Louis! rolleyessmileyanim.gif

O my God - soon! Good, I can't wait for it! w00t.gif Let's hope, that there will be a sneeze come out, specialy from Louis! rolleyessmileyanim.gif

Fingers crossed!!!!

I know it is off topic but in the pittsburgh twitter segment harry sneezed. Hellooo hay fever season. Here is the link

at 2.43

I know it is off topic but in the pittsburgh twitter segment harry sneezed. Hellooo hay fever season. Here is the link

at 2.43

Lovely find:D love how one of the boys(Think Louis) comments on his sneeze<3

re-played it many many times :D the blessing is cute too

at 2.43

re-played it many many times biggrin.png the blessing is cute too

here is a visual at 1.42

at 2.43

here is a visual at 1.42

I think I just died. I agree with DeathNoteOwner, I cannot stop replaying this!!!

OMG CUTE CUTE CUTE AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH sneezed threw a mic I've never seen anyone do that

It sounded a little like Niall, but I think it might have been Louis! I'll have to listen to it a couple more times... :biggrinsmiley:

at 2.43

here is a visual at 1.42

I think I just died. I agree with DeathNoteOwner, I cannot stop replaying this!!!

. CUTE I can't even. Like can you not be that cute Harry? The sneeze bent him over basically & he didn't remove the mic really. Yumm<3

I almost think that actually may have been Liam that said "That was a big sneeze," He said some stuff after it too. I think he said, "That's my kind of sneeze," Lol. :)

I almost think that actually may have been Liam that said "That was a big sneeze," He said some stuff after it too. I think he said, "That's my kind of sneeze," Lol. smile.png

I think you're right! After he said, "That's my kind of sneeze" he said "Eh germs!"

Louis was in the middle of saying something but I can't really tell what he was saying. SMILIE_AV_VISA_CITY.GIF

I almost think that actually may have been Liam that said "That was a big sneeze," He said some stuff after it too. I think he said, "That's my kind of sneeze," Lol. smile.png

I think you're right! After he said, "That's my kind of sneeze" he said "Eh germs!"

Louis was in the middle of saying something but I can't really tell what he was saying. SMILIE_AV_VISA_CITY.GIF

Haha! I didn't even catch the "Eh germs!" cute :3 I wish we could hear what Louis was saying. :(

Haha! I didn't even catch the "Eh germs!" cute :3 I wish we could hear what Louis was saying. :(

. It's so cute there comments on Harry's sneeze

I found a video, where Louis probably sneezed -

( look at the description ) But view and sound aren't good.

Yay! You can definitely hear a "chhhh" sound. There has to be a video with a better visual. Ill be searching. :)

Okay, it was in Miami. I found a video where you can see him cover his mouth. The video is clear, but the person was zoomed out at the time. :( Here it is anyway. (I'm sure there's a better video of it)

Oh gosh, I totally forgot the time.... It was near the end. Sorry. :/

Update: I am so bummed, he didn't sneeze.

:'(

they closed up to him in this video. He just turned his head to cough. The noise wasnt even coming from him. :(

Here is a better visual! I would skip to around 3:10 since it starts at 3:13. Tell me that I'm not the only one that thinks this looks weird because he makes a chhhhh sound but he don't have any facial expressions! I don't even know haha...

Archived