Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm so lucky

Squadilah

Last night, I was on this website browsing quite a lot. I fell asleep with my laptop still turned on, my mum came into my room and turned it off for me. When I woke up, I couldn't remember what happened and my mum told me that she came into my room and turned off my laptop although she didn't seem even slightly disturbed.

I checked my history, and it turns out that the last 30 or so items are pictures on facebook, akinator and wikipedia articles about South Park and the Simpsons, but I can't remember any of it. I never really have more than 4 tabs open at a time so it means she didn't in fact see anything sneeze fetish related! This is also the fourth time this sort of thing has happened to me since I got a laptop last September and she has never seen anything sneeze fetish related on here.

Based on that, I'd say it's probable she just doesn't check your internet history. xD

Still, I'd probably feel freaked out too. Plenty of my own close calls.

There have been several 'heart in mouth' moments for me too in terms of forgetting to delete internet history. The most important thing is to have those excuses good and ready for when your mum learns about internet history... :D

She respects my privacy a lot and she would probably never check my history. For many years we used the same computer but different user areas and my one had no password so she could see all my files whenever she wanted. I kept sneezing videos, stories and video games I downloaded illegally in my user area but she never checked.

• 4 weeks later...

Last night, I was on this website browsing quite a lot. I fell asleep with my laptop still turned on, my mum came into my room and turned it off for me. When I woke up, I couldn't remember what happened and my mum told me that she came into my room and turned off my laptop although she didn't seem even slightly disturbed.

I checked my history, and it turns out that the last 30 or so items are pictures on facebook, akinator and wikipedia articles about South Park and the Simpsons, but I can't remember any of it. I never really have more than 4 tabs open at a time so it means she didn't in fact see anything sneeze fetish related! This is also the fourth time this sort of thing has happened to me since I got a laptop last September and she has never seen anything sneeze fetish related on here.

Whewww! That is lucky - I'd suggest making sure you go ahead and turn off the laptop when you're sure you're gonna fall asleep, but hey. I've done it myself a few times. ^.^

To add - just glad I don't share my laptop with anyone. That would potentially be very embarrassing for me, and very awkward for someone else. Or at least I think so. yes.gif

• 1 month later...

Yes girl u r lucky!! My mom bullied me into knowing two years ago but we haven't brought it up since! I think she forgot. If she ever saw though OMG I'd be in big trouble...

Archived