Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jason Alexander- Seinfeld Bloopers

fetish123

I remember one episode where he sneezed and it was so funny in the scene that they just left it in. I think it was "The Label Maker" but it's been so long I can't be sure.

LOL that was surprisingly cute! And Photic I think I remember the episode you're referring to, I remember I was only half paying attention and I thought I heard someone sneeze but when I looked up nobody in the show said anything so I was like "Did I just have a moment of insanity?" I didn't rewind it because fiance was watching with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I never noticed that sneeze that they left in...but do you remember the whole episode about sneezing? I must've watched that a hundred times. Classic!

I never noticed that sneeze that they left in...but do you remember the whole episode about sneezing? I must've watched that a hundred times. Classic!

Oooooo a whole episode about sneezing?! Which one? :P

The sneezing episode is season 3 episode 20, "The Good Samaritan". If I remember it right it's all about blessing people and the gang tries to come up with a different way of acknowledging someone's sneeze. XD

Also oh my god...I have such a crush on Jason Alexander, especially as he plays George Costanza. George Costanza is, like, my soul mate. So wow yeah, that sneeze was really really nice. And cute. :blush:

Archived