Sneeze Fetish Forum

Jill...Female obs

SeaHeart

I was with my friend Jill on Friday night. She is one of my closest friends... :laugh: She also happens to be very sneezy. Jill is of average weight, and is about hmmmmmm...... 5'6'. She is athletic, but still soft in all the right places. She has long dark hair with bangs, and dark eyes. Her eyes are so lovely. Chocolate brown and very expressive. She is fair, with freckles on her nose. A group of us went out to a Mexican restaurant for dinner. I was sitting next to her. Our shoulders touched. We were laughing, talking having a good time. All of the sudden Jill starts rubbing her nose. I watch as she brings both hands to her face. She sneezes once into her cupped hands. I smile to myself, knowing that there are more to come. I have never ever heard her sneeze just once. Sure enough, she sneezed twice more. Crisp sounding sneezes... feminine but not too feminine... very nice. I smiled and blessed her. She sat for several seconds, her eyes closed tightly and her nose all crinkled up.... It was if she were willing the sneeze to go away. It was the cutest thing. After she recovered, she looked at me with her big brown watery eyes, sniffled, smiled and said thank you. I adore her.. :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed.. B-P

Berry

Archived