Sneeze Fetish Forum

... Hello, I'm new...?

peppercat

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd put this out there so people (kind of) know who I am...

I'm a teen, and I've been a lurker on here for around half a year. Finally decided to join so that I could actually talk to people!

Um... I mostly read other people's things, although I do have a FF account that I write on (I'm not brave enough to write sneeze-related stuff yet). Mostly, I like build-ups and stifles, but I like the hurt/comfort aspect of coldfics as well.

I think that's all... Nice to meet everyone!

Hey there! ^_^ I'm a build-up buff myself, so it's nice to have that in common. I hope you like it here! It's pretty awesome~

Hi peppercat and welcome to the forum! It's always good to have new members and I am sure you will enjoy being part of our community!

A lot of people lurk for a while before joining, so well done on taking the first step!

To enhance your time here, if you could find a few minutes to click on the link below, it contains lots of information and frequently asked questions that will help you understand how things work on the forum. You will also be able to see which areas you can currently access and which will become available to you when you are "fully validated" a bit further down the line.

http://www.sneezefet...hp?showforum=68

Of course, if you have any questions that are not covered in the link, feel free to ask the staff using the "contact us" feature.

In the meantime, we look forward to seeing you around and enjoy the forum!

Joal

Hi Peppercat! I like your username too, it's really cute biggrin.png Congrats on deciding to sign up - there are so many lovely people here, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself!

Archived