Sneeze Fetish Forum

Friend with cold memory (f) obs

SeaHeart

This experience was back in high school... way back.. way way way back... heheehe kidding.. :laugh:

A group of us had gone out together searching for fun... We went party hopping near the local college. It was a wild and crazy, but oh so much fun night.. :laugh: I was with my friends Michelle.. (I have posted about her before) and Carly. Also with us that night was Carly's boyfriend, Justin. Carly had a very bad head cold. She had been sniffling, sneezing and blowing her nose all evening. Let's see.. Carly was about 5'4 or so... average weight... Long blonde hair, green eyes, nice complexion.. naturally tan. Anyway.... After our night of mischief, we decided to crash at Justin's house. (Us girls telling our mothers we were at eachother's houses)... :innocent: We made our way to the familar bunkbeds in Justin's room. Carly and Justin claimed the top bunk, leaving the bottom one for Michelle and myself. Michelle and I settled in.. warm in cozy in our bunk. My sleeping buddy was soon fast asleep. Not this girl.... :nohappy: I was distracted by the sounds coming from the top bunk. Michelle was sneezing every few minutes, keeping me awake...I lay there waiting for the sound of her breathy build ups. The sweet promise of another wet sneeze. The couple whispered and giggled above me.. Carly was sniffling every couple of seconds, her nose running like mad. I heard Carly whisper in a cute stuffy voice that she was going to sneeze again. I sensed the alarm in her voice. I heard several intakes of air before the wet explosion escaped, shaking the entire bunkbed. She sniffled wetly, and groaned. In a small miserable voice she whispered to her boyfriend, "OH, Jus.. sniffle.., I need a tissue... oh... sniffle."

"Oh... my poor baby.. here, just use this..." I heard him answer.

"Sniffle, your sweatshirt?...Are you sure?" Michelle asked surprised.

He must have convinced her because next thing I knew all kinds of blowing sounds were coming from above me. She blew for what seemed like a long time. Finally the deep, wet, congested blows gave way to dry honking blows. The sounds made me giggle to myself.

"My nose hurts." Carly pouted in a little girl's voice.

"Awww come here, baby," Justin said to her pulling her close to him.

And then silence.. until Carly began to snore the snore of someone that has a miserable cold... :laugh:

I remember laying there thinking ... wow, that's love... I thought Justin was so tender that night... To let her use his sweatshirt!! I thought to myself, as I drifted off to sleep... I hope I find a man that will let me blow my nose into his sweatshirt.. :laugh:B-P

Hope you enjoyed... Forgive any mistakes... I'm tired.. :laugh:

Awwww, that was so adorable, thank you for sharing Eve :laugh:.

I quite agree, that definitely is love B-P

Eve sweet - thank you for that delightfuly dampening very well written observation recollection... mmm makes me yearn for a wickedly bisexual encounter...

Kisses,

Kitty

Archived