Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's with the funny picture bar at the top of the forum?

Heathcliff

Suddenly today, the plain blue bar at the top of the forum has changed to a repeated photo of a woman's head and the words "Stephen King, Needful Things".

Is there something funny going on here?

That's really weird, I don't see anything like that - I just checked all the skins too, and nope!

I've discovered what the repeated picture is- it's Alexandra Marie's profile photo. Now I'm even more confused.

If Kiwi can't see it, is it just me? Wooooooaaaah!!!!!!

Huh. Some weird technical glitch...? xP Maybe the forum is a big fan of Stephen King and just really, really approved of her new profile photo...heh.gif

I'm using Firefox, for what it's worth.

edit: And I just checked it in Chrome, still don't see it!

Suddenly today, the plain blue bar at the top of the forum has changed to a repeated photo of a woman's head and the words "Stephen King, Needful Things".

Is there something funny going on here?

Please post a screenshot. Nothing is unusual for me (I'm using chrome).

Ok, I've discovered that when I look at the forum on a desktop computer, it's normal... it's only when I use my iPad that the weird picture appears. But, thanks to Launch's suggestion, I've taken a screenshot.

Click here:

Well I've never seen anything like that before. If it's only occurring on your iPad Heathcliff, I'd suggest it's some sort of error with either the iPad browser or the IPS app if you're using that to view the forum. However that doesn't mean I have any idea why it would have picked that image or indeed how you'd fix it. I'll do some searching around and let you know if I find anything.

LOL that's so weird. At first I thought you were going insane but then you posted photographic proof. Weird.

Does it still happen if you use a different iPad browser, Heathcliff?

Good idea- I tried Chrome for the iPad, and it didn't happen then. Only on Safari- and it's still doing it. It's not really a problem, so don't worry about fixing it HoL.

Archived