Sneeze Fetish Forum

Design Class Obs m & f

SusieQusie

I went to class today, as usual. I'm behind on one of my projects, so I was sitting there painting really fast, trying to get caught up. The tables we sit at, kind of remind me of those science lab tables, that we had in high school. Two seats to each, that kind of thing. I sit alone, but there are two girls that sit at the table in front of me that I like to talk to. So, I was talking to them, when suddenly a tall, thin girl with dark hair pulled back into a pony tail who sits at a table to my left, sniffled....or at least that's what I thought she did. B-P There was a break in the conversation and I turned my head to my left, just in time to see the same girl build up a sneeze. She had her mouth open, her nostrils were flaring, and she stifled it. Weird stifle, wasn't girly or anything, no "cheeew" at the end, no sign of any air pressure, just sounded like a really congested sniffle...much like what I had heard before. So I came to the conclusion that she had sneezed twice.

Later, a thin guy, I can't remember what his name is, but he's really nice, with wavy brown hair that was pulling into a low pony tail standing up at a table in the front left hand corner of the room looking at magazine photos for another project, when suddenly, he turned to his left, doubled over and sneezed loudly into his fist "HUH--SHUHHH!". My instructor blessed him and he thanked her. Unfortunately that was the only sneeze that I heard from him or any other guy yet today.

Towards the end of the class, when everyone was packing up to leave, the same thin girl that I was talking about before sneezed again. This time she was standing up and she didn't stifle. She just put her hands to her face and went "Heh--chiiishh" And this guy to the left of her, (who's name is Seth and he is just the definition of hotness :laugh: ) said "bless you".

That's all for my obs today.

Susie--

Thanks for bringing along the news. B-P

Joel

PS. Did you get the project finished?

PS. Did you get the project finished?

No, but I got close. There's no class on Thursday, so I guess I have a lot to do over Spring Break. B-P

As always, fantastic obs Susie, thank you :laugh:. Ah to be back in lectures, the obs potential of academia is unparralleled (especially around "fresher cold" time B-P ).

Archived