Sneeze Fetish Forum

Possible background sneeze from SPN actor? (Most likely Jared)

Renny

Okay so I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I was watching this collection of Misha's funny bloopers on Youtube called "Misha Collins Funny Bloopers" and at 2:17 in the background there is a sound remarkably similar to a stifled sneeze.

I'm not sure what season it's from since the whole video is just a collection of all the bloopers so far.

I'm thinking (if it is actually a sneeze) that it's Jared because Misha is talking about him, so he's probably in close proximity to him and is teasing him about something (maybe even about the sneezing? We can only dream!:3). I'm pretty sure the person whose ear we see is Jensen's, and his head doesn't move, so it's not him. So yeah, I'm thinking it's Jared. But it might not be a sneeze after all so I don't really know!

So here's what actually goes down (in case you've already seen it):

Misha: Jared Padalecki...

Mysterious person: *sneeze sound*

Misha: ...is a monster...

Have fun! Lol.

*prays it was a sneeze*

Oh dear god I think you may be on to something here!!!! Aggghhh, if that was actually literally a sneeze I would die. I'VE BEEN WAITING.

If it wasn't a stifled sneeze, it was a stifled laugh.

ASGJEALSUIYT387YOWE7IIUOSAIUYHDFHAJLKHJKL... Yep. Okay. Mental picture playing over and over. Quite possibly you are a goddess.

I've seen this video literally dozens of times and I didn't notice this!!! Oh my god. YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

We are grabbing at straws at this point but I DON'T CARE the thought of him stifling a sneeze on set is so SO hot and just... just...

>-< that was so hot. I can't even.. This is perfection *hopes it was a sneeze*. Seemed like a painfully stifled one at that..;o anyhow that's such a great find (:

So we can basically confirm it was a sneeze then? :D

YES!!!

Jared baby <3 I could seriously watch this for hours! :3

I have a sneaking suspicion that it might have been a stifled giggle (from Jared), but it would be awesome if it was a sneeze!

Archived