Sneeze Fetish Forum

McAvoy in "Filth"

Anonymouse

I was pleasantly surprised to find that James McAvoy will be playing Bruce in "Filth." I just finished watching "The Last Station" and judging from other things I've seen of him he seems to play very subdued and just... wholesome characters. So I'm kind of excited to see him cast in a drastically different role. After watching the trailers I've noticed that he kind of reminds me of Ewan McGregor; he seems to be able to play those sweet, loveable characters just as well as the gritty ones. I was also pleased to see that the film was produced by the same people involved with "Trainspotting."

So McAvoyeurs, do you plan on seeing this movie? I'm excited to see a side of him I haven't seen him portray in movies before.

Oh, heeeell yes I do! laughing.gif I know that some of us have been following this movie since they were filming, and let me tell you! It looks AWESOME. Raunchy and vulgar as all get out, but still awesome nonetheless~ Like you said, James tends to stick to subdued "cute" characters (unless you count Wesley from Wanted, but LOL at that), but this is probably the most "adventurous" role he's played yet, and I'm looking forward to it. Big time!

You should look into watching Trance, 'Nony. I feel like you may like it. smile.png

Yes yes! I'm excited to see him stretch his acting muscles a bit more, even if it makes me squicked out! He IS a little like Ewan...those charming Scots!!

I'm so excited for this film! Everyone who worked on it is so very proud, which is always a good sign! ;)

Plus, we get treated to a bit of this...

jam.gif

Archived