Sneeze Fetish Forum

Features

darkness-is-the-light

Wouldn't it be cool to see what hair and eye color everyone has? All you have to say is hair and eye color also if you wear glasses or not. Ok for me I have blue-gray eyes and caramel color hair, with glasses.

Okay, why not! :) I have light-brown, curly hair that turns blonde in the summer. My eyes are greenish, but have also occasionally been described as hazel by other people!

I'm a brown-eyed brunette. If you look up the word "plain" in a dictionary, you'll find my picture there.

I have yellow eyes and no hair, green scales.

jk brown eyes, brown hair, contact lenses.

Black hair (ok, some white ones mixed in too.........it happens when you are 555 years old)

Bluey green eyes (or is it greeny blue?)

Glasses

Grey-green eyes, brown, asymetrical hair dyed a dark red, and I wear a pair of sexy librarian green-rimmed glasses (they are brand new and I love them!)

Wavy, light brown hair, gray-blue eyes with yellow central heterochromia. And glasses.

Edit: Upon going into the bathroom and staring at my eyes for the first time in ages, my heterochromia is no longer yellow but dark blue now. I had no idea it could change like that.

It seems like a lot of us have gray-blue eyes, that's so cool. I thought that I was alone.

I have reddish/Orange/black/Brown/blonde hair (yeah, this is what happens when you dye it over and over xD) down to the middle of my back, greenish blue eyes and I also wear glasses. Well, I'm supposed to, but I look like a dweeb, so most the time I go blind in public :lol:

I have dark blonde (never dyed it, never will, can't be bothered with the effort!) curly hair about halfway between my shoulders and my waist, and really dark blue eyes. I'm mildly short sighted and will wear glasses for watching movies/at work etc, but mostly I don't otherwise...I kind of like the way it softens the world :P

• 2 weeks later...

Right, I have blue-green-grey eyes (depends on light, mood and what I'm wearing) and dark blonde/light brown hair (natural colour). I don't wear glasses though God knows I probably need to...

Archived