Sneeze Fetish Forum

Harry Styles sneezing *NEW*

Jennifer

In 21st of July was One Direction concert in Houston. And when they performed Over Again Harry Styles sneezed. That was cute. And Niall laughs about something. Maybe about Harry's sneeze :)

In 21st of July was One Direction concert in Houston. And when they performed Over Again Harry Styles sneezed. That was cute. And Niall laughs about something. Maybe about Harry's sneeze :)

. Link please? I got really exited to hear/see. Can't seem to find the link .

In 21st of July was One Direction concert in Houston. And when they performed Over Again Harry Styles sneezed. That was cute. And Niall laughs about something. Maybe about Harry's sneeze smile.png

here you go. :D

In 21st of July was One Direction concert in Houston. And when they performed Over Again Harry Styles sneezed. That was cute. And Niall laughs about something. Maybe about Harry's sneeze smile.png

here you go. biggrin.png

Holy crap I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE. IT'S SO ADORABLE .-. DAN+PHIL.. gawd. x.x . Thanks for the link

That was adorable!!!!!! (I love both of your signatures)

For anybody that doesn't want to watch the full video, the sneeze starts at 0:38. :)

That was adorable!!!!!! (I love both of your signatures)

For anybody that doesn't want to watch the full video, the sneeze starts at 0:38. smile.png

Thanks, your signature is cool too c:

OMG YOU GUYS!! I'm in a public place and can't watch the video right now, but OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!! Aww... I know what I'll be doing as soon as I get home tomorrow...!! Aww. The feels. All. The Excitement. Building up!! :D

Harry has been sneezing a lot lately. I kinda like it. :)

. Hay fever does majical things to Harry ;D not so attractive for me tho

Harry is such a goldmine! Hopefully we'll get a few more from him (and one from Louis of course, who kinda owes us by now 4.gif ).

Agreed! He should start feeling guilty about now... ;)

Harry is such a goldmine! Hopefully we'll get a few more from him (and one from Louis of course, who kinda owes us by now 4.gif ).

Agreed! He should start feeling guilty about now... ;).

. Yes he should sneeze for us. Damn Louis ;D

I found another video of Harry

at 1.22. Wow, he sneezes a lot! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

. Our Harry really is sneezy >-<. Anyhow please do continue to find links*new*. Hopefully there's gunna be some of Louis .

Agreed! He should start feeling guilty about now... wink.png.

The day this happens, I will probably die.... :D

Agreed! He should start feeling guilty about now... wink.png.

The day this happens, I will probably die.... :D

. True that. I would die inside too.. From his sexiness.

Aww... it's like a late birthday/ really early Christmas present!! :D I finally got to watch it and I wasn't disappointed! I mean, he was even on the big screen when he sneezed! How awesome is that?? heart.gif Still... would've loved to hear the sound on that one. But oh well, guess you can't have it all... ;)

In this video,

Louis is sniffing a lot and he even got up to blow his nose, but he got distracted. :) I don't know the exact times. Sorry. :/

In this video,

Louis is sniffing a lot and he even got up to blow his nose, but he got distracted. smile.png I don't know the exact times. Sorry. :/

Please do watch it again or someone tell us the times thank you c:.

In this video,

Louis is sniffing a lot and he even got up to blow his nose, but he got distracted. smile.png I don't know the exact times. Sorry. :/

Yeah sorry about that. I'll watch it again and try to find it and tell you the times ASAP. :)

In this video,

Yeah sorry about that. I'll watch it again and try to find it and tell you the times ASAP. :)

29:35 is the tissue thing. I'm pretty sure he says something along the lines of "I need to get a tissue," He's sniffling throughout the whole video. :)

Aww... it's like a late birthday/ really early Christmas present!! biggrin.png I finally got to watch it and I wasn't disappointed! I mean, he was even on the big screen when he sneezed! How awesome is that?? heart.gif Still... would've loved to hear the sound on that one. But oh well, guess you can't have it all... wink.png

Here you go

at 0:34 you can hear him although its a bit muffled by the music

Archived