Sneeze Fetish Forum

Anyone interested in being beta readers?

Galaxy

Okay, so the title is rather obvious, but I'll explain it anyway.

I'm looking for something who's in a situation like I am; Basically, I want to write my novel that I've been planning since I was twelve, but never got around to writing it. My problem is that I have a hard time writing when I don't have anyone to write for-- I like getting feedback on what I can do better, what someone's favorite parts were, what you thought of this character's interaction with that characters, etc, etc.

So, I though it would be fun to have a few people to beta with. So basically we're both writing our respective books, and each week send each other the chapter/s that we completed. That way both people could receive critique and praise, and also get to take a look at someone else's work of progress. Plus, I'm sure it could spark friendships and things of the sort uvu

Is there anyone who would want to do this with me? And of course this topic could be used for finding betas of your own. I think I'd like having up to five or six, if anyone would be interested. I'm just seriously desperate to write my novel already and I think this would be an easy way to get started and stay on it.

I personally think that's a great idea. I am most certainly not in the middle of writing an opus magnum of any kind (writing an absurdist quasiintellectual comedy piece at the moment- a playwright wannabe over here) but I would love to read your work, since my opinion on your writing skills, based on what I've read on a story board, is that you are one hell of a writer.

But anyway, good luck in finding a beta reader and finishing your novel! *sends positive energy towards you*

ME ME ME OOH OOH PICK MY PICK ME this is literally my favourite thing to do please oh please oh please pick me as beta reader.

Ahh, thanks for responding, y'all uvu Amyparda, I'll shoot you a message. PegiiL and MarkedInColor, I'm afraid you guys are still validating so it won't let me send you a message! And smooshi, thank you very much uvu

Archived