Sneeze Fetish Forum

Political Science Class Obs

SusieQusie

:innocent: Have you all memorized my schedule yet? Should be getting close.

Okay, my poli sci professor is a little man with fish eyes and always paces back and forth when he lectures. Sometimes he covers his mouth when he talks and he mumbles, and strokes his chin and paces some more. I guess he puts a lot of thought into what he's been saying over and over for the last 20 years. In addition to the mumbling, the low, scratchy, "I've been smoking since I was two" voice, he also talks really fast, and as you can probably imagine, it's hard to follow him sometimes. So I started taking my little tape recorder to class (yes, the same one I used to record my talkies in the car) and recording the lectures. What do I get on tape as a bonus? Sneezes! :laugh:

The first sneezer was a guy sitting up two rows from me. I sit in the back so I can see all of these wonderful sneezers. (hehehe, Zed taught me that trick :laugh:) Unfortunately, I could only see the back of his head, so I didn’t get to witness any build up. I just saw him lean forward and sneeze into his fist “heh—CHOhhoo!”

The second sneeze I heard came from a girl sitting right beside the guy who had previously sneezed. And, I thought that was kind of cute. Maybe my professor was spitting off some polleny venom up in the front of the room. Anyway, the girl did the same thing as that guy did. Bended forward over her desk, I couldn’t see whether she covered her mouth or not, but sneezed once. “uh—Chiiiisshhh!”

Then there’s this one girl, who kind of sits off to the left side of the room. She’s another one of those students in my classes that sneezes at least once every class period, no matter what. She’s cute, I’m going to admit it. Very petite, with short dirty blonde hair, usually in a pony tail, and a small up-turned nose. Isn’t it funny how the loudest sneezes sometimes come out of the tiniest people? Her sneezes are very loud, and my tape recorder picks them up easily. She sneezes usually, without warning…or maybe there is warning (a build-up), and I’m just not looking at the time. Anyway, so yep…she sneezed. A big “HAAASSSSHoooo!” Uncovered, made me jump, actually. B-P:laugh: The professor stopped to bless her, and there were a few other collective ‘bless yous’ from several other students.

My friend, Steve sits over on the left side of the room as well. Those of you who like colds, I believe he has one. He was coughing a lot throughout the class, and sniffling and rubbing his nose. Poor little guy. :innocent: Anyway, he was next to sneeze, twice. He stifles his sneezes, and to be honest, I don't like his stifles, because they’re so silent, you wouldn’t know he’d sneezed unless you were looking right at him, as he always reaches up to pinch his nose and squeeze his eyes shut. This time, however, I guess the tickle must have been extra strong, because I heard a small, sort of high-pitched “mmph”. I heard that, and glanced over at him just in time to see him reach up and stifle another sneeze. Same, Steve style, reached up with his right hand and pinched his nose, while squeezing his eyes shut. While I wish he'd just sneeze without stifling someday, to watch him stifle is almost kind of sexy, and it doesn’t hurt that he’s good-looking. :laugh:

The final person to sneeze was a guy who normally stifles, but didn’t for some reason today. I guess to make Susie happy, it HAS to be that :laugh::nohappy:. He sits kind of diagonally in front of me, always has a coffee, and always says something funny or smart in class. He’s tan, has straight brown hair, which falls over into his eyes each time he sneezes, and I absolutely love it! He leaned over to his right (which was great, because I could see the build-up) took a deep breath and sneezed into his hand “heh—chuuuhhsssh”. A couple of whispering bless yous flooded the room, and he looked around with those deep brown eyes and thanked everybody who had said it. He’s so nice! :innocent:

:innocent: Okay, today was my favorite obs day, so far.

Archived