Sneeze Fetish Forum

Does anybody else randomly break out into song as well like me?!

PegiiL

Like for example

My friend: Hey look at this stuff-

Me: isn't it neat wouldn't you think my collection's complete?

Or

My dad: Pegii you think-

Me: you own whatever land you land on!

Or

My mum: Every night-

Me: In my dreams I see you I feel you that is how I know you go on.

Or how about

My friend: Why, why-

Me: Do birds suddenly appear every time you are near!

I'm kind of obsessed with disney movies and songs. I wish that people in real life would all randomly break out into song like in the street... In the street started to sing 'how does she know you love her' and instead of joining in everybody was like 'what is she doing?!'

People tend to do that. XD I do it too. I turned to Mum today without any prompting and just said to her, deadpan, "Mama, I killed a man."

We then proceeded to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. XD

But yes, if I hear a word that reminds me of a song, I will then sing that song.

Nope, that doesn't happen to anyone else in the entire history of the world. You're the only person who does that. :P

(And yes, the only socially acceptable let's-all-break-randomly-into-song-and-sing-for-five-minutes song is Bohemian Rhapsody.)

I do this constantly. The usual response of those around me is to either be completely confused (if they don't know the song), or give the next line (if they do). I also do this with movies, with similar results. :yes:

(And, Murphy, I'll agree about Bohemian Rhapsody, but add that Piano Man can be done, too. :))

And yes, the only socially acceptable let's-all-break-randomly-into-song-and-sing-for-five-minutes song is Bohemian Rhapsody.

YES :D

but every other song is great as well.

I do believe everyone does this at some point in their lives. I do, my mom does, most of my friends do. the only persons I know who don't are my dad and my grams.

My youngest sister does this a lot. I do sometimes but usually only if I'm at home either alone or with my family and sometimes when in the car with my family. I never do it in public though. No idea if my sister ever does it in situations other than at home since I don't really get to see her when she's at college or hanging out with her friends.

My SO has told me he does this in public a lot, but since it's a long distance relationship I've never witnessed it. If I was ever actually with him and he did that I'm not sure if I'd join in or if I'd just inch away and try to pretend like I didn't know him. :laugh:

Eh sometimes xD >.< don't judge me xD . sometimes I randomly break out into a song,.

I do that ALL THE TIME!! Everyone gets so annoyed XD Whenever I hurt myself I break into Pain by Three Days Grace. That's just one example but, no your not the only one who does that :D

• 2 weeks later...

All the time! Anything said is subjective to me singing a song that I was reminded of. I do the same thing with video games and movies. So someone says the word 'disco', I instantly say. "They say that disco is dead." "Disco is not dead! Disco is life!" "Yes Tony; that is the passion." (Mystery Men)

I swear to God, if anyone says Country Roads (or West Virginia, or any other thing related to the damn song), I must sing one whole verse and the chorus before I can stop. All the time, no matter in which setting I am. Which was a bit embarrassing in a certain political setting when someone discussed American states and of course had to mention West Virginia. (take me hooooome, country roaaaaads....!)

I can't even bring it up as an example without having to sing the damn thing. This song should be forbidden by law.

My two best friends and I do this all the time!!!

Also not quite the same but my husband and I do this with tv shows. Something someone says will remind us of a line from a show and then we have to quote it!

Archived