Sneeze Fetish Forum

Why is it natural to feel sick after eating a lot of cake or any other sugary fatty confectionary?

PegiiL

Seriously it's like something that is supposed to happen. Cake or donuts taste so gosh darn good then after the 14th washed down with a mcflurry often people get very very sick. Trust me I've watched them in mcdonalds.

Because you're not supposed to eat 14 donuts in one sitting and doing stuff like that all the time is bad for you. You're supposed to eat that stuff in moderation.

McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts don't serve real food 95% of the time. People tend to get sick when they're eating something that isn't meant to be edible.

With any sort of dairy product it's because your body cannot process that much protein as quickly as you can drink it. your enzymes don't digest it quickly enough, and so you begin to feel sick, and if you continue you vomit.

With any sugary goods, it is because introducing that much sugar into your system that quickly effs up your blood sugar and overworks your pancreas. you begin to feel sick so that if you continue to consume sugary goods you vomit out the excess so that you do not flood your system.

With fatty foods, it is simply because fats are difficult for your digestive system to break down in large quantities, and so gas/bloating/indigestion may occur.

Sooo...I'm honestly not sure whether or not this is for real...but, assuming it is, consuming vast quantities of anything will make you ill.

Archived