Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Best Mate

The Dead One

At lunch time I was sitting accross the table from my best mate Nadine Vyce. For those of you who don't know her, (all of you!!) She is a really cute girl with wild brown hair and a medium frame. She was complaining of not feeling well, had been crying due to a migraine, and was coughing a lot. I was pretending to be translating some japanese lyrics (I was really keeping an eye on her) and she sudenly pitched forward with her hand over her face and let out one of the cutest sneezes I have ever heared! There wasn't much of a build up, it was more like "hhhaaa-tsshh!" She then started complaining of a dizzy sensation and so I took her down to our school's medical room. She almost collapsed on the way so I carried her the last few feet!

It is satisfying to care for someone who is ill and we all need someone to care about and care for us *heartmelt*

Hope she is going to be okay, DeadOne

I hope she is feeling better now, migraine and dizzy spells aren't pleasant at all. She's lucky to have a caring friend though :laugh: And nicely observed :P

Archived