Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did anybody have an imaginary friend as a child?

PegiiL

If so describe them, their personality and what they looked like. I had a witch with long Auburn hair whose favourite colours were orange and purple but one day I killed her off. Literally I told her to die. I also had a woman called Jenny who was ogre princess fiona with blonde hair. I'd like to hear some others.

Whaaa??? How could ya kill anyone with auburn hair??? (lol I have auburn hair, so that's why I said that.) Anyhoo, I can't really remember if I had any that I made up myself, but I do know that I would create scenarios with different Disney characters in my head. turned.gif

:lol: I had so many, I can't possibly describe them all here. Unsurprisingly most of them were sneezy and/or required my care.
  • 1 month later...

Males:

I had a monkey named Aslan (I KNOW BUT I HAD SEEN NARNIA OK) who tried to steal my bananas...

I had a giraffe named Joe who was actually my height and he had a British accent

I had a like Keebler elf buddy named Sam who would talk to me when I was sad

I had a cat named Treat who was actually a character from my bedtime story

Female

I had actually my first imaginary girlfriend. Her name was Rose.

I had a female elephant who was allergic to cats (also a bedtime story cuz I asked for one w/ sneezing

Other

My friend says I am her imaginary friend b/c she doesn't know if half the things I say are real or not... Ik

• 4 years later...

I just found this

Tbh my imaginary freind was a shapeshifter I don't really remember but they made me happy

Oooo I didn't really have imaginary friends but I loved to pretend that I was a pokemon trainer lol. I would always 'have' an eevee or a pikachu by side 😅

6 hours ago, Breezyleebrat said:

Oooo I didn't really have imaginary friends but I loved to pretend that I was a pokemon trainer lol. I would always 'have' an eevee or a pikachu by side 😅

YAS ADD A VULPIX

• 6 months later...

Don't mind me,  just felt like sharing this. 

My primary Imaginary friends was a bunny in a bouncy ball whose name I cannot remember (let's call him Maximus),  and A snake and a Tiger named...  Snake and Tiger.

Maximus was like a more laid back version of the rabbit man from Foster's who wanted to come out of his ball,  but wasn't too bothered by it. 

Snake and Tiger were just best friends who lo Ed playing with each other.  I said goodbye to them by having them graduate school and move on to raise families of their own. 

Archived