Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Obs Remembered

Sapphire

This is a memory of my friend. We'll call her C. She's about 5'7". Brown hair that hangs down the middle of her back. About 127 lbs.

We had just been seated at a table at a restaurant in NYC. We were waiting to order, and we were looking at our menus. C. had been sniffling most of the day but only a couple of sneezes since the morning. It was about mid-afternoon. C. starts to build up to a sneeze by looking up from her menu and opening her mouth just a little. It turns out to be a huge build up about 20 seconds long at least. At first, her mouth is open just a bit and her eyes are open. Then, she starts to breathe in. Her nostrils flare, and her mouth opens much wider. She closes both of her eyes and sits poised over her menu with her elbows on the table and her hands in a prayer like position waiting for the sneeze. I am just staring at her, somewhat uncomfortable, but she has her eyes closed and can't tell anyway. Finally, her mouth opens just a bit wider if that's possible, and she gasps - Huukashoooo, flinging her head down into her cupped hands.

"Bless you," I say.

"Thanks. I think I have to sneeze again, but I'm going to try not to. What are you going to order?" She would often say she was going to try not to sneeze, but I never figured out why.

So, we look over on menus, and decide. C. is sniffling and rubbing her nose. The waiter comes, takes our orders, and leaves.

C. says, "Oh, I am so, so sorry. I'm going to need to sneeze again."

"That's o.k." I tell her.

Again she does the huge build up; she waits for the sneeze, does the final gasp in, but the sneeze seems to disappear for about 2 seconds. She starts to open her eyes and smiles a little likes she's in the clear, but then looks surprised as the sneeze comes back quickly. She only has time to get her right hand up - Huukechew! A waiter passing by says "bless you," and keeps going. "Oh, people are going to think that I'm doing it for attention," she says, sounding a little embarrassed.

That was it for restaurant sneezes.

A lovely obs, thank you very much for posting it B-P . Lol...I adore the sneezes that sneak up after a vanished build up, irritating blighters though they are :laugh:

Archived