Sneeze Fetish Forum

How is this for a great idea?

thesneezee1

Hey All

I practically never post on this forum, even though I am an occasional lurker lol

I have noticed (as I am sure many of you have) that there is a worrying trend towards videos being taken without permission by other youtube users (many without the fetish). I have been a victim of this on a number of occasions over the years hence being on my third account since 2009.

How about we have a section of the forum where fetishists can link to videos that have been uploaded without their consent so that we can all collectively flag the videos and get them removed??

I am sure none of us would want to be in that position, and if unchecked may be the death knell of the community.

The 'invades my privacy' etc is no good as only the victim can flag the video.

There is an option for 'flag as inappropriate/ encourages self harm' or something like that. We know it is harmless enough, but when youtube get lots of flags for this they just delete it due to workload pressures and fear of litigation.

What does everyone think? I am sure the mods could set up a method for us to flag to the community and then 'gang up' on the perpetrating accounts!

Archived