Sneeze Fetish Forum

Orlando Bloom in the movie New York I Love You

uniquelyme

I'm sorry if this one has already been posted but I don't think it has so I'm gonna post it anyway. smile.png Orlando Bloom sneezes once in the movie New York I Love You. He's only in the movie for around 7 minutes. It appears that his Character is sick because he coughs a lot and such. Here's the link:

(The sneeze is at 3:07)

Wow poorly acted :( That cough before really really bothers me lol

I usually enjoy Orlando blooms acting but that was uhm quite poorly acted sneeze, I wasn't as convinced. I probly would've thought it was a rattling cough if the woman on the phone didnt say "Blesss you". >.> really Orlando .

For me it seems like the sound was deliberately distorted to avoid copyright problems. So I don't think it was really a case of "bad acting". wink.png Thanks for the finding.

Horribly acted (and horrible writing! haha) but here's a version with MUCH better sound:

HAHA! Come on Orlando, you can do better.... ;) but eh it could be worse right? *shrug*

Thanks for sharing the link. I've been searching through all of Orlando's movies hoping to see a sneeze. This was a movie I haven't had the chance to see yet, but now I know I don't really need to watch it. What a disappointment that sneeze was. I think I'll pretend it didn't exist and hope for something better in the future. Though I am happy he sneezed in a movie.

Archived