Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs

Enkidom

I had just staggered into the office yesterday morning, released the carrier with my lunch in from my mouth and dropped my keys onto my desk with a resounding clatter when the sudden extreme change in air temperature from below freezing to warm, coupled with that strange, musty smell of a heater that was burning dust made my nose begin to tickle like nothing on earth, that deep, penetrating tickle that makes your eyes water in sympathy. It was all I could do to get my hand to my nose before I was shaken by the first huge sneeze *AAATIISCHOOOO*, that provided all of a couple of seconds of relief before it was followed by two more in rapid succession *ATTISCHOOO.ISSCHOOOO* and then about another 5 seconds later by a final, nose clearing *AATAASCHOOO*. Thankfully that seemed to clear it...roll on summer!

Awwwwwww..... Bless you, Dom... :laugh: I adore that sensitive nose of yours.. :P Wonderful obs, as always! Thank you so much for sharing.. :laugh:

Adoringly,

Berry

Umm Dom - must you tease us so? LOL  :laugh:  Of course I adore it - many blessings - much purring

Kitty

Of course I must Kitty my dear. Did I never tell you the story of my father wishing to call me Lucifer because I was such a little devil? :P:laugh:

Archived