Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unable to accept Friend Request

Mslovesroses

Hi I have a friend request that was sent, and I'm unable to accept it. I was sent two, and I accepted the one (it was the only one that I could click accept on); then, when I click on the other notification to go to the accept/decline page, it instead went to a page that told me that I didn't have any friend requests. Thank you for having a support section on the site. :)

Have you tried using a different browser? If not, give it a try as sometimes that makes a difference (so Chrome instead of IE or Firefox etc.). If it doesn't, please do post here again and I'll see if there is some sort of glitch.

It's okay, I just cancelled the notification and sent a new friend request. Hopefully they'll be okay with that. Thank you, though!

• 1 year later...

Hi there, silly little question... I know I'm still Validating, and I read that I could use the 'Friends setting,' I was able to accept a request, but I have no idea how/ if I can yet send one. If I can, how? Thank you for taking the time to read this. question.gif

Archived