Sneeze Fetish Forum

Changes to Senior Staff

High on Lullabies

Hello all,

We've decided to make some changes as to how the senior staff operate on the forum. Firstly, Lynne will be returning as an Admin and will be joined at this rank by Enkidom and Vetinari.

We are making this change because we feel it will clarify how the senior staff will function (as a team of people of equal rank making decisions together), it will allow for more effective covering of key tasks such as registrations and validations (especially in the case of absence), it will give more options for members of staff who have a problem with a more senior member of staff to discuss it with someone of equal rank and who might not be personally involved and finally it is to allow me to take a step back from front line moderating for the foreseeable future and take a more technical role on the staff.

I will have responsibility for executing forum upgrades, additions and changes to the forum (as requested by or agreed with the staff), and general troubleshooting of technical issues such as what comes up in Web Support. I would also continue my role as a link between the forum and our hosts.

I will no longer be involved with day-to-day moderation or administrative tasks, nor with appointiments of or issues with staff members.

I will of course still be happy to give opinions or suggested courses of action if it's felt I can help but the decision-making would be for the three Administrators, or the whole staff as appropriate. I will also be happy to provide cover for one of the Administrators for short periods during times of absence or holiday if desired. The Constitution will be amended to reflect these changes.

These changes are proposed to take effect immediately so from now on please direct any requests for access to the Adult Board, Youth Board, Trading Post, etc to Lynne, Enkidom or Vetinari. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or another member of the senior staff.

Thank you,

HoL

Archived