Sneeze Fetish Forum

LanaRay64...

stevie_sloth

The other day I was browsing some sneezes on Youtube and came across some audio vids of someone called LanaRay64. I immediately LOVED her sneezes and then realised upon listening to a second video that they were very familiar...

Looks like one of our favourite sneezers has returned under this new name (and has actually been back for quite some time). Did anyone else notice this or am I just really lame and slow? lol

are we sure its defiantly her and not someone just piecing the audio from her old videos together on a WAV its hard to tell ? I mean there is one channel SneezeyGrl103 ( I don't mind mentioning names because im 100% certain its fake so therefore not naming names is irrelevant ) who is stealing other peoples WAVS and mixing them in with other ones and passing them off as her own videos, if you listen to the one called 'sisterly sneezing' the first sneezing is exactly the same as sneezer123s video biggest sneezing fit ever, (again mentioning names because I think it should be brought to light ) and certainly isn't recorded with anyone else as sneezygrl 103 claims http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBs8LymLII compare that to

and youll see what I mean, just an example of ever increasing numbers of videos I seem to keep finding that aren't what they say they are, if lanaRay64 is who we thinks she is then I know she got scared off posting majorly as she told me so Im wondering if it is defiantly her :S

Thanks for bringing it to my attention about SneezeyGrl103 stealing Sneezerr123's audio content. Unsubscribed and blocked.

no problem, its not just sneezer123 pretty much every recording shes done sounds different so I spect its a fair few peoples I only picked up on sneezer123s as shes a personal favourite

there is one channel SneezeyGrl103 who is stealing other peoples WAVS and mixing them in with other ones and passing them off as her own videos,

I had noticed that this one was made by somebody else, but I don't remember who.

Archived