Sneeze Fetish Forum

Deal With It

sneezewuv

I don't know if any of you are familiar with this show, but what happens is someone is talking in the ear of someone else, and that person has to do everything that the person is telling them to do in order to win $5,000. So one of the things the guy had to was sneeze, and let me tell you, those were some pretty amazing fake sneezes. :D The name of the episode is "Hypnotist".

I saw something like that once when I was younger, it was a show on the cruise ship that I was on. The things people will do when they're hypnotized. *shaking my head*

I totally need to see this! It looks like you can't watch that episode online for free though, so oh well! Im gonna just buy it on iTunes. xD *sigh* the things we do for the fetish. HAHAH

I saw something like that once when I was younger, it was a show on the cruise ship that I was on. The things people will do when they're hypnotized. *shaking my head*

Haha. The guy actually wasn't hypnotized. The name "Hypnotist" came from a different part in the episode. :)

I totally need to see this! It looks like you can't watch that episode online for free though, so oh well! Im gonna just buy it on iTunes. xD *sigh* the things we do for the fetish. HAHAH

Ahhhh. yeah, that stinks. :( I don't think you'll regret it. :)

Archived