Sneeze Fetish Forum

A-level results

Squadilah

Today is the day when UK students get their AS or A2 results. I got these AS results:

C in chemistry, AQA

B in physics, AQA

A in mathematics with mechanics, MEI

B in further mathematics, MEI

Next school year I'm going to stop doing chemistry and just do the other 3 subjects.

Gratters indeed. If I had one, I would tip you half a crown, [or half a dollar as they used to say]. Somehow tipping someone 12.5 p doesn't have the same ring, does it?

What they used to call "p**sing off to physics" sounds a good idea. Keep up the good work and those elite universities will be all over you.

Just did my A2's, and managed to get an A in History, an A in RS and a B in English. I also got accepted into Southampton Uni this morning, too!

Gosh, Morpher, how five years passes when you're having fun. Well done indeed! Southampton is a fine university in a town with an educational tradition going back to Tudor times. I trust you are going to read a subject that is suitably arty and impractical.

Thanks both of you!

Funnily enough, count, the subject I'm doing is basically that. I'm going there to study English Literature and History as a joint honors, which I think falls into the 'artsy and impractical' criteria, quite nicely.

I envy both of you...

I got a B in A2 Sociology, a B in A2 psychology, a C in A2 Business Studies and a C in AS History, and I never went to Uni. It's the biggest mistake of my life, so I'm glad you both have the opportunity to go.

Congrats on such great results too :)

Wow you guys did a lot better at your A-Levels. I got a B in History, C in English Language and D :( in Art. But hey I guess it doesn't matter as I got into my top choice University even though they wanted 3 B's! :D

Archived